Have you ever had a time where you wanted to make a sweet house, but wanted to play in survival mode? How about when you made a sweet little adventure map in creative mode, but you made it so it’ supposed to be played on survival mode? Well, we got a very simple solution for you!
You can convert your survival map to a creative map (or creative to survival) in a few easy steps! Here’s the steps:
Steps to Convert Your Maps to Creative Mode (or Survival)
Like I said before, the steps are fairly easy. Here’s what you do:
- Download NBTedit. (Download is below)
- Open NBTedit.
- Point NBTedit to your world save.
- Select “level.dat”
- Expand the data.
- Double click “game type”.
- Here’s where you change some values:
- To convert from creative to survival, Change the value from “1″ to “0″.
- To convert from survival to creative, Change the value from “0″ to “1″.
It’s that simple! Here’s a video tutorial in case you need more help.
Video Tutorial on How to Convert Your Maps
Here’s a short little video on how to convert your maps:
Note: This mod/texture pack/map has not been updated to Minecraft version 1.7.4/1.7.2 as of yet. You can, however, subscribe to our newsletter with the form below, and we will notify you via email as soon as this mod gets updated (You only have to subscribe once). Subscribe below now!