Have you ever had a time where you wanted to make a sweet house, but wanted to play in survival mode? How about when you made a sweet little adventure map in creative mode, but you made it so it’ supposed to be played on survival mode? Well, we got a very simple solution for you!
You can convert your survival map to a creative map (or creative to survival) in a few easy steps! Here’s the steps:
Steps to Convert Your Maps to Creative Mode (or Survival)
Like I said before, the steps are fairly easy. Here’s what you do:
- Download NBTedit. (Download is below)
- Open NBTedit.
- Point NBTedit to your world save.
- Select “level.dat”
- Expand the data.
- Double click “game type”.
- Here’s where you change some values:
- To convert from creative to survival, Change the value from “1″ to “0″.
- To convert from survival to creative, Change the value from “0″ to “1″.
It’s that simple! Here’s a video tutorial in case you need more help.
Video Tutorial on How to Convert Your Maps
Here’s a short little video on how to convert your maps: