Article By BlueOrchardDecember 13, 2016
What happens when the servers of the Mindcrackers are left in ruins? Plenty can happen and will happen. New dangers and mysterious characters enter the server of the Mindcrackers after its defenses crumbled into ruins. There is still hope for the land to be restored to it’s full potential. You and your squad are its hope. You enter the new battlefield that’s been engulfed in darkness, but they were prepared for your arrival. There is only one monument and many challenges that you must complete to fill in the empty spaces to restore the server.
Ruins of the Mindcrackers a Complete the Monument or CTM map that was created with many buildings in reference to the Mindcrackers and by the Mindcrackers. The goal of this map is obtain various colors of wool that have been scattered around the map and take it back through to map to place it onto the Victory Monument or Mindcracker Monument. There are many traps and puzzles that have been placed around the map made for your presence, have fun with that. The map is quite big and fast-paced to avoid players spending a large amount of time grinding. The map has a difficulty of easy/medium made for new players to understand the map while still giving the more experienced players a challenge.
Some maps have some rules. Here’s the rules of this map:
- Complete the Victory Monument with the specified wool.
- Do NOT use mob drops to craft blocks for the Victory Monument.
- Never play on Peaceful difficulty, use at LEAST easy.
- Do not use any mods or 3rd party tools to assist you in the map.
- Do not use any glitches or exploits to give you an advantage in any way.
- Do not break command blocks.
Some maps also have objectives. Here’s the objectives of this map:
- Complete the Victory Monument using the specified wool.
Note: This map consists of the following:
- Complete the Monument
Now for some screenshots of the map.
Here's a video of the Ruins of the Mindcrackers Map in action.