Article By BlueOrchardDecember 13, 2016
The Survival Games 4 – Choose your route that will lead you to victory
This is the fourth installment of the survival games series created by a team lead by film maker and map maker, Vareide. In the fourth survival games, there are split routes that lead to different environments with each having a unique situation as well as a reward for those who get out of that situation alive. Each route takes you to different puzzles, traps, or fights. If you’re able to complete the puzzle, you might stumble upon a chest with luxurious rewards that will help you survive against the other competitors. There are random hidden chests that are placed around the map other than the puzzles. Some chests may contain items that will lead to another and another until you finally find yourself something special. The route split works just like the other maps. You start out in the center of the map and inside a tube that will soon be pushed up to release you into the wild. You all start inside a blown up construction site with four roads leading away from it. After you start, you have one main goal, survive.
Some maps have some rules. Here’s the rules of this map:
Rules of the players:
- There may be only one victor of the Survival Games
- You may not break any blocks except for leaves, vines, and mushrooms
- You are not allowed to place any blocks except for ones you find inside chests
- Your inventory must be cleared before you start the game
- No players allowed access inside the host house
Rules of the host:
- The host is allowed to add any weapon or food he/she wants in the center chest after the second day has passed
- The host may spawn zombies, skeletons, or creepers after the second day has passed
- If a player is stuck inside a hole or in a similar situation, you may teleport them out
Some maps also have objectives. Here’s the objectives of this map:
- Kill as many players as you can
- Be the last man standing
Note: This map consists of the following:
Now for some screenshots of the map.
Here's a video of the The Survival Games 4 Map in action.