Article By BlueOrchardDecember 13, 2016
Training and Preparedness Test – This will be your final exam, show off what you’ve learned and give all you’ve got.
After training in the mind and body, you’re taken here to test what you’ve learned. This is the third training map in the Zero Mercy series. This map is designed to teach you the mechanics of CTM maps and the difficulty of facing obstacles. Every challenge in this map will give you an idea of what it’s like in general CTM maps and will give you en edge in Zero Mercy. The challenges range from leaping block to block with nothing you can see below yourself, to fighting large quantities of mobs. Even then, that won’t be enough to sharpen yourself for the real challenges.
Your objective here is to survive as long as you can using your general knowledge and what you’ve learned over the past few training maps. Assuming you have basic knowledge on the basic Minecraft mechanics, the map will challenge you using different triggers in Minecraft throwing surprises at you or just straight in your face. Stay on your feet and overcome these surprises, showing that you’re prepared for anything to be thrown at you. Just like the previous training maps, you will be tested on your mind through reflexes and timing. You will be tested in tactics, turning the tides of battle in your favor, using your enemies weapons on themselves. This is it, show what you’ve got and tell them that you’re ready.
Some maps have some rules. Here’s the rules of this map:
- Complete the Victory Altar with the specified wool.
- Do NOT use mob drops to craft metal blocks for the VA.
- Never play on Peaceful difficulty, use at LEAST easy.
- Do not leave the boundaries of the map. (usually bedrock walls/roof)
- Do not use any mods or 3rd party tools to assist you in the map
- Do not use any glitches or exploits to give you an advantage in any way.
- Do not build any new nether portals.9510709a (relighting ones are fine)
- Do not break command blocks.
Some maps also have objectives. Here’s the objectives of this map:
- Use what you’ve learned in the previous training maps to complete each objective essential to your survival.
Note: This map consists of the following:
- Complete the Monument
Now for some screenshots of the map.
Here's a video of the Training and Preparedness Test Map in action.