Alien vs. Predator Mod – Ever wanted to have different mobs and faction in Minecraft? Then this mod is for you!
Overview of this Mod
Fight off the alien horde, defend yourself against the predator army, and fight alongside the marines. This alien vs. predator mod for minecraft includes 8 mobs, 15 new block types, 3 ores and a variety of weapons. The 8 new mobs are the aliens (Xenomorph), the predators (Yautja), and the marines (humans). There are 5 mobs that pertain to the aliens alone the queen, the hive queen (which is attached to the egg sac), the regular alien, the face hugger (the spider like alien), and the chest burster. The face hugger is a representation of the first stage in the alien life cycle. The chest burster is the second stage of an alien after it burst out of the human cavity, and the alien is the final product. The predators are neutral towards players unless provoked, their main target of course are the aliens.
The marines are also neutral until provoked main targets predators and aliens, and then there is Steve (not a player) a neutral which is attacked by the face huggers to continue the alien life cycle. The added ores are silicon, titanium and fragmented diamond. Silicon is used to make silicon plates, titanium can be used to create armor, weapons and tools. Fragmented diamond is used to make a full diamond. There are two extra types of armor titanium armor which appears like predator armor and there is also alien armor which makes it seem as though you are part alien. Some of the added blocks are iron walls, iron brick, vents and industrial glass. Some of the added weapons are the m4 carbine, the titanium spear, and the predator wrist blades. There are also the wall mines which you place down and detonate with the wall detonator. This is an incomplete mod it is still being worked on, but I highly recommend it if you are into science fiction.
Screenshots of this Mod
Here are some screenshots showcasing the mod:
Videos of this Mod
Here is a video showing what the mod does.
How to Install this Mod
- The Steps (1.6 and up)
- The Steps (Windows)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps (Mac)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps for Forge and Modloader Mods (Old)
- Be sure to get WinRAR or 7-zip. It's a necessity for installing mods.
- Be sure to backup your "minecraft.jar" before doing anything! We don't want you to have to force update now, do we?
- Be sure to delete META-INF inside "minecraft.jar".
- Be sure to install the mods listed in the yellow box below first. They are usually mods required for the mod you want to install to work.
- The Forge and Modloader installation instructions only apply if the yellow box below states that the mod requires either Modloader of Forge. If the yellow box does not, use the "Old-Fashioned" instructions.
- The Forge and Modloader instructions only apply to the mod itself. Any mod in the yellow box below must be installed using the "old-fashioned" instructions.
- Close Minecraft. This is to ensure that the files will overwrite properly.
- Open up Windows Explorer.
- In the navigation bar, type "%AppData%".
- Navigate to "Roaming". (Skip this step if you can't see a roaming folder.)
- Open up a folder called ".minecraft".
- Open up a folder called "bin".
- Right click the file called "minecraft" or "minecraft.jar".
- Select open with.
- Open with WinRAR.
- Open up the mod. (be sure to extract the mod first.)
- If there are no specific instructions included with the mod, it is safe to assume that you drag all the files in.
- Be sure to delete META-INF. I can't stress this enough.
- Install Minecraft Forge, Modloader, or any mod dependency listed in the yellow box below using the "Old-Fashioned" installation instructions to the left.
- Start Minecraft up. Close Minecraft afterwards.
- Navigate to the ".minecraft" folder. Once you open it, you will notice that there is a "mods" folder. If there isn't a mods folder to be seen, create one.
- Place the mod inside the "mods" folder.
- Open Minecraft up and have fun!
Important: This mod requires you to install the following mods:
Click on the links to get them.