Batman Mod – Become the hero that Gotham City needs, all in Minecraft! Save all of those innocent villagers from the zombie menace!
Overview of this Mod
Batman is a great superhero. He’s normal, just like you and me, yet he’s still of superhero status, like superman. Batman can grapple around the place, has a sick costume, and can even throw stuff at enemies. Why can’t you, a Minecraft player, be able to do the same? Think about it. Minecraft’s possibilities are limitless.
That’s where the this mod comes into the equation. The batman mod is a mod that turns you into the famous superhero, Batman himself! With this mod, you can craft batman’s armor, allowing for the look and feel of batman. One can argue that getting a batman skin is the same thing, but the batman skin does not provide any protection compared to the batman armor. With the armor, you can fend off creepers with little worry!
Another addition that this mod adds is the Batarang. The batarang is basically a boomerang, which you can throw at mobs. The batarang functions just like the old bow back in the beta days, or the snowball and egg in the recent days. This can allow for some quick takedowns when it comes to zombie or skeleton encounters, allowing you to escape battles unharmed.
On top of that, this mod also adds in a grappling hook, meaning that you can travel the land in a very fast manner. This also means that you can save yourself from near death by grappling to an edge the last second. In addition, this also means that you can escape form nasty creeper ambushes with ease, essentially becoming the real Batman.
All in all, this mod is good, and is recommended for anyone who’s a fan of Batman.
Screenshots of this Mod
Here are some screenshots showcasing the mod:
Videos of this Mod
Here is a video showing what the mod does.
How to Install this Mod
- The Steps (1.6 and up)
- The Steps (Windows)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps (Mac)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps for Forge and Modloader Mods (Old)
- Be sure to get WinRAR or 7-zip. It's a necessity for installing mods.
- Be sure to backup your "minecraft.jar" before doing anything! We don't want you to have to force update now, do we?
- Be sure to delete META-INF inside "minecraft.jar".
- Be sure to install the mods listed in the yellow box below first. They are usually mods required for the mod you want to install to work.
- The Forge and Modloader installation instructions only apply if the yellow box below states that the mod requires either Modloader of Forge. If the yellow box does not, use the "Old-Fashioned" instructions.
- The Forge and Modloader instructions only apply to the mod itself. Any mod in the yellow box below must be installed using the "old-fashioned" instructions.
- Close Minecraft. This is to ensure that the files will overwrite properly.
- Open up Windows Explorer.
- In the navigation bar, type "%AppData%".
- Navigate to "Roaming". (Skip this step if you can't see a roaming folder.)
- Open up a folder called ".minecraft".
- Open up a folder called "bin".
- Right click the file called "minecraft" or "minecraft.jar".
- Select open with.
- Open with WinRAR.
- Open up the mod. (be sure to extract the mod first.)
- If there are no specific instructions included with the mod, it is safe to assume that you drag all the files in.
- Be sure to delete META-INF. I can't stress this enough.
- Install Minecraft Forge, Modloader, or any mod dependency listed in the yellow box below using the "Old-Fashioned" installation instructions to the left.
- Start Minecraft up. Close Minecraft afterwards.
- Navigate to the ".minecraft" folder. Once you open it, you will notice that there is a "mods" folder. If there isn't a mods folder to be seen, create one.
- Place the mod inside the "mods" folder.
- Open Minecraft up and have fun!
Important: This mod requires you to install the following mods:
Click on the links to get them.
Download this Mod