Camera Studio Mod – Ever wanted to make Minecraft videos with extremely smooth video panning? Then this mod is for you!
Camera Studio Mod – What is it?
The camera studio mod is a mod for a Minecraft that allows you to create cinematic Minecraft videos with ease. With this mod, you are now able to create amazing videos with little to no mishaps. Unlike in conventional Minecraft video creation, where a slight jerk of the mouse will mess up the whole scene, this mod locks the mouse so those pesky mouse movements will not affect the video, allowing it to be smooth. The only catch with this mod is that it takes a little time to set up the scene, and adjust your waypoint accordingly.
Setting up the camera studio mod takes some time, like stated before. You will have to type a few commands. In fact, it requires single player commands in order to type the commands required. If you would like to know the commands required, you can either watch the video below or go to the official forum post (link below).
Videos of this Mod
Since this mod is more of a mod we will have to show you rather than a static mod, here is a video showing what the mod does.
How to Install this Mod
- The Steps (1.6 and up)
- The Steps (Windows)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps (Mac)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps for Forge and Modloader Mods (Old)
- Be sure to get WinRAR or 7-zip. It's a necessity for installing mods.
- Be sure to backup your "minecraft.jar" before doing anything! We don't want you to have to force update now, do we?
- Be sure to delete META-INF inside "minecraft.jar".
- Be sure to install the mods listed in the yellow box below first. They are usually mods required for the mod you want to install to work.
- The Forge and Modloader installation instructions only apply if the yellow box below states that the mod requires either Modloader of Forge. If the yellow box does not, use the "Old-Fashioned" instructions.
- The Forge and Modloader instructions only apply to the mod itself. Any mod in the yellow box below must be installed using the "old-fashioned" instructions.
- Close Minecraft. This is to ensure that the files will overwrite properly.
- Open up Windows Explorer.
- In the navigation bar, type "%AppData%".
- Navigate to "Roaming". (Skip this step if you can't see a roaming folder.)
- Open up a folder called ".minecraft".
- Open up a folder called "bin".
- Right click the file called "minecraft" or "minecraft.jar".
- Select open with.
- Open with WinRAR.
- Open up the mod. (be sure to extract the mod first.)
- If there are no specific instructions included with the mod, it is safe to assume that you drag all the files in.
- Be sure to delete META-INF. I can't stress this enough.
- Install Minecraft Forge, Modloader, or any mod dependency listed in the yellow box below using the "Old-Fashioned" installation instructions to the left.
- Start Minecraft up. Close Minecraft afterwards.
- Navigate to the ".minecraft" folder. Once you open it, you will notice that there is a "mods" folder. If there isn't a mods folder to be seen, create one.
- Place the mod inside the "mods" folder.
- Open Minecraft up and have fun!
Important: This mod recommends you to install the following mods:
Installing the mods above are optional. Anyways, click on the links to get them if you desire to install them.