Minecraft can be extremely challenging at times, especially when it comes to playing on servers and whatnot. The reason it is challenging is because of the fact that people have become extremely good at this game, and will more than likely mine all the precious minerals before you do (if you’re a newcomer to the game), and will in turn, use those precious minerals and ores to gain an advantage on you in PVP, which will ultimately lead to you being demolished by other players in the game, in both mining, and PVP.
Luckily, there’s a mod that fixes this issue, and it’s called the Cheating Essentials Mod. The Cheating Essentials Mod is a mod that makes it so you gain an upper advantage in all aspects of the game. While this mod doesn’t make you a better player, and at the same time, takes most of the fun out of the game (or at least in Mining and PVP), this mod can really help out newcomers to the game. The best route, however, would be to play single player until you’re comfortable enough to mine at a quick pace, as well as fighting other players off if need be.
However, if you still would like this mod, then this mod is definitely a good mod when it comes to cheating. This mod comes with load of features, ranging from a simple Autorespawn option, all the way to X-Ray vision for mining. On top of mining using the x-ray, allowing for you to get ores faster, you can also use the x-ray to prevent incoming ambushes.
All in all, the Cheating Essentials Mod is a pretty nice mod, and is definitely well made for what it does. If you’re looking for a mod that allows you to gain an upper advantage in your game, then this mod is for you.
Screenshots of this Mod
Here are some screenshots showcasing the mod:
Videos of this Mod
Here is a video showing what the mod does.
Now you might want to know how to install the mod.
How to Install this Mod
- The Steps (1.6 and up)
- The Steps (Windows)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps (Mac)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps for Forge and Modloader Mods (Old)
- Be sure to get WinRAR or 7-zip. It’s a necessity for installing mods.
- Be sure to backup your “minecraft.jar” before doing anything! We don’t want you to have to force update now, do we?
- Be sure to delete META-INF inside “minecraft.jar”.
- Be sure to install the mods listed in the yellow box below first. They are usually mods required for the mod you want to install to work.
- The Forge and Modloader installation instructions only apply if the yellow box below states that the mod requires either Modloader of Forge. If the yellow box does not, use the “Old-Fashioned” instructions.
- The Forge and Modloader instructions only apply to the mod itself. Any mod in the yellow box below must be installed using the “old-fashioned” instructions.
In the case that you need more help, post a comment below. We will be glad to help you out!
If you need any additional support, just comment below, or on the post mentioned above! We will be glad to help out!
- Close Minecraft. This is to ensure that the files will overwrite properly.
- Open up Windows Explorer.
- In the navigation bar, type “%AppData%”.
- Navigate to “Roaming”. (Skip this step if you can’t see a roaming folder.)
- Open up a folder called “.minecraft”.
- Open up a folder called “bin”.
- Right click the file called “minecraft” or “minecraft.jar”.
- Select open with.
- Open with WinRAR.
- Open up the mod. (be sure to extract the mod first.)
- If there are no specific instructions included with the mod, it is safe to assume that you drag all the files in.
- Be sure to delete META-INF. I can’t stress this enough.
That’s it! Have fun!
Hopefully that helped you out! If not, you could post it in the comments, and we will help you!
- Install Minecraft Forge, Modloader, or any mod dependency listed in the yellow box below using the “Old-Fashioned” installation instructions to the left.
- Start Minecraft up. Close Minecraft afterwards.
- Navigate to the “.minecraft” folder. Once you open it, you will notice that there is a “mods” folder. If there isn’t a mods folder to be seen, create one.
- Place the mod inside the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft up and have fun!
For the most part, that’s it when it comes to Modloader and Forge mods. Also, please note that you no longer have to do steps 1 and 2 once you already installed it the first time (you may need to reinstall them however, if you updated your client). Also, just a heads up, if you don’t see the mod loaded into the game, you might have to extract the mod into a folder. Most mods work in their zipped form, but some require you to extract them first. Have fun!
Important: This mod requires you to install the following mods:
Click on the links to get them.
Download this Mod
Note: This mod/texture pack/map has not been updated to Minecraft version 1.7.4/1.7.2 as of yet. You can, however, subscribe to our newsletter with the form below, and we will notify you via email as soon as this mod gets updated (You only have to subscribe once). Subscribe below now!