Chocolate Mod – Satisfy your desires for chocolate with this mod! Treat yourself to some chocolate after long hours of mining!
Overview of this Mod
Cocoa beans. I see them everywhere whenever I roam around in the jungle biomes. It’s nice seeing them and all, but there’s really no use to them besides dying wool brown, and making cookies. After that though, cocoa beans are pretty much useless, yet in real life, you see cocoa beans being used for all kinds of stuff, especially chocolate.
Did someone say chocolate? That’s right. The chocolate mod is a mod that puts a use to cocoa beans once more by allowing you to craft chocolate related items! You can now treat yourself to a delicious treat after a long day of mining!
The chocolate mod’s base revolves all around cocoa beans. In order to make liquid chocolate, all you have to do is put one sugar, three cocoa, and a bucket of milk in a crafting table. If you want to make white chocolate, rather than putting 3 cocoa beans in, put three buckets of milk. Liquid chocolate is a necessity for the rest of the crafting recipes.
Anyways, after that, you can put two buckets of chocolate or white chocolate together to make a chocolate bar. You can completely fill in the crafting table with chocolate bars to make a chocolate block. Anyways, enough with the chocolate bar. With the liquid chocolate, you can make chocolate chip cookies! In order to do so, act like you’re about to make regular cookies, but rather than cocoa beans, put a bucket of liquid chocolate in there. that’s it! In addition to that, you can make chocolate cake by replacing the buckets of milk with liquid chocolate!
In the end, the mod is recommended for you if you are craving chocolate in Minecraft, or just plain want to give cocoa beans more uses.
Screenshots of this Mod
Here are some screenshots showcasing the mod:
Videos of this Mod
Here is a video showing what the mod does.
How to Install this Mod
- The Steps (1.6 and up)
- The Steps (Windows)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps (Mac)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps for Forge and Modloader Mods (Old)
- Be sure to get WinRAR or 7-zip. It's a necessity for installing mods.
- Be sure to backup your "minecraft.jar" before doing anything! We don't want you to have to force update now, do we?
- Be sure to delete META-INF inside "minecraft.jar".
- Be sure to install the mods listed in the yellow box below first. They are usually mods required for the mod you want to install to work.
- The Forge and Modloader installation instructions only apply if the yellow box below states that the mod requires either Modloader of Forge. If the yellow box does not, use the "Old-Fashioned" instructions.
- The Forge and Modloader instructions only apply to the mod itself. Any mod in the yellow box below must be installed using the "old-fashioned" instructions.
- Close Minecraft. This is to ensure that the files will overwrite properly.
- Open up Windows Explorer.
- In the navigation bar, type "%AppData%".
- Navigate to "Roaming". (Skip this step if you can't see a roaming folder.)
- Open up a folder called ".minecraft".
- Open up a folder called "bin".
- Right click the file called "minecraft" or "minecraft.jar".
- Select open with.
- Open with WinRAR.
- Open up the mod. (be sure to extract the mod first.)
- If there are no specific instructions included with the mod, it is safe to assume that you drag all the files in.
- Be sure to delete META-INF. I can't stress this enough.
- Install Minecraft Forge, Modloader, or any mod dependency listed in the yellow box below using the "Old-Fashioned" installation instructions to the left.
- Start Minecraft up. Close Minecraft afterwards.
- Navigate to the ".minecraft" folder. Once you open it, you will notice that there is a "mods" folder. If there isn't a mods folder to be seen, create one.
- Place the mod inside the "mods" folder.
- Open Minecraft up and have fun!
Important: This mod requires you to install the following mods:
Click on the links to get them.