CubeBots Mod- Do you enjoy having minions and telling them what to do? Do you want to save some time? Then try out the CubeBots mod.
Overview of this Mod
Do you enjoy having minions and telling them what to do? Do you want to save some time? Then try out the CubeBots mod it adds 12 diffrent cubebots for you to boss around and and also adds 7 new items. The kinds of CubeBots you can boss around are the cube bot that you can tame but does nothing, the collector that automatically picks up all dropped items and takes them to a marked chest, the fighter that attacks targeted mobs and uses the weapons that you place in its marked chest, the lumberjack which goes around and collects wood and drops it in the marked chest, the smithy that fixes objects you place in its marked chest by taking it to the closest anvil and repairing it there at no extra cost, the fixer that heals you and any nearby bots, the archer that targets and shoots mobs gets ammunition from marked chest.
It also adds the farmer that gets bonemeal, seeds, potatoes, carrots from a marked chest and grows and harvests them for you and places it back in the chest, the miller that milks cows and places milk into marked chest, the butcher that takes pork of of the pig without actually killing them would be extremely usefull to build up a food supply and quickly, and the chicken bringer which collects chickens from within 12 blocks. The cube core which you use to tame wild cubebots and will heal ten hearts on a cubebot, the life core which you use to expand the cubebots lifespan, the infinite life core that makes the cubebots lifespan infinite, the cube call that calls all your cube bots come to you, the instant cube call that teleports them to your location, the chest married that marks the chest you want them to use, the pig marker that marks the pigs that need to be sliced, and last but not least the chicken marker that marks the location you want your chickens to be brought. So with all these cubebots you have to do half of what you would normally do.
Screenshots of this Mod
Here are some screenshots showcasing the mod:
Videos of this Mod
Here is a video showing what the mod does.
How to Install this Mod
- The Steps (1.6 and up)
- The Steps (Windows)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps (Mac)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps for Forge and Modloader Mods (Old)
- Be sure to get WinRAR or 7-zip. It's a necessity for installing mods.
- Be sure to backup your "minecraft.jar" before doing anything! We don't want you to have to force update now, do we?
- Be sure to delete META-INF inside "minecraft.jar".
- Be sure to install the mods listed in the yellow box below first. They are usually mods required for the mod you want to install to work.
- The Forge and Modloader installation instructions only apply if the yellow box below states that the mod requires either Modloader of Forge. If the yellow box does not, use the "Old-Fashioned" instructions.
- The Forge and Modloader instructions only apply to the mod itself. Any mod in the yellow box below must be installed using the "old-fashioned" instructions.
- Close Minecraft. This is to ensure that the files will overwrite properly.
- Open up Windows Explorer.
- In the navigation bar, type "%AppData%".
- Navigate to "Roaming". (Skip this step if you can't see a roaming folder.)
- Open up a folder called ".minecraft".
- Open up a folder called "bin".
- Right click the file called "minecraft" or "minecraft.jar".
- Select open with.
- Open with WinRAR.
- Open up the mod. (be sure to extract the mod first.)
- If there are no specific instructions included with the mod, it is safe to assume that you drag all the files in.
- Be sure to delete META-INF. I can't stress this enough.
- Install Minecraft Forge, Modloader, or any mod dependency listed in the yellow box below using the "Old-Fashioned" installation instructions to the left.
- Start Minecraft up. Close Minecraft afterwards.
- Navigate to the ".minecraft" folder. Once you open it, you will notice that there is a "mods" folder. If there isn't a mods folder to be seen, create one.
- Place the mod inside the "mods" folder.
- Open Minecraft up and have fun!
Important: This mod requires you to install the following mods:
Click on the links to get them.