Death Scythe Mod – Ever wanted to be the Grim Reaper in Minecraft? Then this mod is for you!
Overview of this Mod
Feel as if the current mobs aren’t enough of a challenge? Then why not face death itself, in this mod the Grim Reaper is added in to the boss’s that you can battle in minecraft. Fighting death isn’t the only thing you can do you can get 9 different weapons, the Death Scythe which is about as strong as a iron sword, it is unbreakable and it cannot be enchanted. The unholy scythe which is stronger than a diamond sword, un breakable and cannot be enchanted. The holy scythe which is unbreakable, and when it is crafted it acquires fire II and knockback II. The zombie slayer which is unbreakable, and when crafted acquires smite IV. The throw able scythe which deals a large amount of damage.
The thunder scythe which summons lightning and is un breakable. The vampire scythe which leach’s blood from enemies which heals you and is unbreakable. The harvester scythe which gives you more of what you use it for example it gives you more wheat and gives you more meat, leather or wool. Finally the scake which is eatable, throw able and regenerates itself. You also get two new armors the reaper armor and the god armor set. Other items you get with this mod are the cursed soul drink which gives you the Strength potion effect but you lose 2 hunger bar. The grindstone which is used to sharpen your scythes. The converter which changes soul pearls to holy and unholy pearls. There is also good and bad halos they both heal but you can only have one in your inventory. There are 2 biomes also added the shadow and the frozen death biome. There are 6 mobs added to the game the greaper which spawn in the shadow biome, death, the frozen (a frozen zombie but stronger), ice ghost, zombie reaper, and ender kid.there are two ores added holy and unholy. A new location is heaven which is only accessed with the sacred halo.
- Cursed Soul (can also be dropped by mobs)
- Shady Pearl
- Soul Pearl
- Unholy Crystal and Holy Crystal
- Unholy Soul Pearl and Holy Soul Pearl
- Reaper Armor and God Armor (all parts are crafted like normal armor)
- Death Scythe
- Unholy Scythe
- Holy Scythe
- Zombie Hunter Scythe
- Cursed Soul Drink
- Throwable Scythe
- Thunder Scythe
- Vampiric Scythe
- Harvester Scythe
- Scake !
- Sacred Halo
- Corrupted Halo
Screenshots of this Mod
Here are some screenshots showcasing the mod:
Videos of this Mod
Here is a video showing what the mod does.
How to Install this Mod
- The Steps (1.6 and up)
- The Steps (Windows)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps (Mac)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps for Forge and Modloader Mods (Old)
- Be sure to get WinRAR or 7-zip. It's a necessity for installing mods.
- Be sure to backup your "minecraft.jar" before doing anything! We don't want you to have to force update now, do we?
- Be sure to delete META-INF inside "minecraft.jar".
- Be sure to install the mods listed in the yellow box below first. They are usually mods required for the mod you want to install to work.
- The Forge and Modloader installation instructions only apply if the yellow box below states that the mod requires either Modloader of Forge. If the yellow box does not, use the "Old-Fashioned" instructions.
- The Forge and Modloader instructions only apply to the mod itself. Any mod in the yellow box below must be installed using the "old-fashioned" instructions.
- Close Minecraft. This is to ensure that the files will overwrite properly.
- Open up Windows Explorer.
- In the navigation bar, type "%AppData%".
- Navigate to "Roaming". (Skip this step if you can't see a roaming folder.)
- Open up a folder called ".minecraft".
- Open up a folder called "bin".
- Right click the file called "minecraft" or "minecraft.jar".
- Select open with.
- Open with WinRAR.
- Open up the mod. (be sure to extract the mod first.)
- If there are no specific instructions included with the mod, it is safe to assume that you drag all the files in.
- Be sure to delete META-INF. I can't stress this enough.
- Install Minecraft Forge, Modloader, or any mod dependency listed in the yellow box below using the "Old-Fashioned" installation instructions to the left.
- Start Minecraft up. Close Minecraft afterwards.
- Navigate to the ".minecraft" folder. Once you open it, you will notice that there is a "mods" folder. If there isn't a mods folder to be seen, create one.
- Place the mod inside the "mods" folder.
- Open Minecraft up and have fun!
Important: This mod requires you to install the following mods:
Click on the links to get them.