Overview of this Mod
Are you a maze person? Do you want more structures and ruins in your game? Well the Dungeonpack mod adds 26 new structures, five of them extremely large and confusing. The new structures that are added into your game are the pyramid which spawns in desert areas, the temple of death which spawns in all areas, the mystery rooms which are found deep underground, the graveyard, the ship, the spider box a deathtrap filled with spiders be ready for a fight unless you go in the day, the tree house, the forest prison, the jungle prison, the desert prison, the nether prison and the barn. This mod also adds the mystery which looks like a stonebrick tower, the Creepercoloss which spawns creepers look like a giant creeper face made from sand stone, the obsidian tower, the fort, the ice fort, the first aid ship which is filled with bread to fill you up, the floating island which has a enchanting table inside, the swamp temple, the small temple, the nether temple and the igloo. The more difficult structures are the treasure which is an underground structure(picture below taken in the air so you can grasp the power of this structure), the floating NPC village which is extremely dangerous to walk on, the NPC town which his a large village with many iron golems and many villagers, the huge ship which is extremely large you may get lost and may have a hard time getting out without marking the areas you have been through or breaking the terrain, and the glorious temple of pq2the floor is coated with pressure plates one wrong step and its over. In the situation of exploring one of these structures bring some wool or stone whichever you prefer to mark as you go so you can get out unharmed. So now you can find all these structures and take their treasures for your self.
Screenshots of this Mod
Here are some screenshots showcasing the mod:
Videos of this Mod
Here is a video showing what the mod does.
How to Install this Mod
- The Steps (1.6 and up)
- The Steps (Windows)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps (Mac)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps for Forge and Modloader Mods (Old)
- Be sure to get WinRAR or 7-zip. It’s a necessity for installing mods.
- Be sure to backup your “minecraft.jar” before doing anything! We don’t want you to have to force update now, do we?
- Be sure to delete META-INF inside “minecraft.jar”.
- Be sure to install the mods listed in the yellow box below first. They are usually mods required for the mod you want to install to work.
- The Forge and Modloader installation instructions only apply if the yellow box below states that the mod requires either Modloader of Forge. If the yellow box does not, use the “Old-Fashioned” instructions.
- The Forge and Modloader instructions only apply to the mod itself. Any mod in the yellow box below must be installed using the “old-fashioned” instructions.
In the case that you need more help, post a comment below. We will be glad to help you out!
If you need any additional support, just comment below, or on the post mentioned above! We will be glad to help out!
- Close Minecraft. This is to ensure that the files will overwrite properly.
- Open up Windows Explorer.
- In the navigation bar, type “%AppData%”.
- Navigate to “Roaming”. (Skip this step if you can’t see a roaming folder.)
- Open up a folder called “.minecraft”.
- Open up a folder called “bin”.
- Right click the file called “minecraft” or “minecraft.jar”.
- Select open with.
- Open with WinRAR.
- Open up the mod. (be sure to extract the mod first.)
- If there are no specific instructions included with the mod, it is safe to assume that you drag all the files in.
- Be sure to delete META-INF. I can’t stress this enough.
That’s it! Have fun!
Hopefully that helped you out! If not, you could post it in the comments, and we will help you!
- Install Minecraft Forge, Modloader, or any mod dependency listed in the yellow box below using the “Old-Fashioned” installation instructions to the left.
- Start Minecraft up. Close Minecraft afterwards.
- Navigate to the “.minecraft” folder. Once you open it, you will notice that there is a “mods” folder. If there isn’t a mods folder to be seen, create one.
- Place the mod inside the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft up and have fun!
For the most part, that’s it when it comes to Modloader and Forge mods. Also, please note that you no longer have to do steps 1 and 2 once you already installed it the first time (you may need to reinstall them however, if you updated your client). Also, just a heads up, if you don’t see the mod loaded into the game, you might have to extract the mod into a folder. Most mods work in their zipped form, but some require you to extract them first. Have fun!
Important: This mod requires you to install the following mods:
Click on the links to get them.
Download this Mod
Note: This mod/texture pack/map has not been updated to Minecraft version 1.7.4/1.7.2 as of yet. You can, however, subscribe to our newsletter with the form below, and we will notify you via email as soon as this mod gets updated (You only have to subscribe once). Subscribe below now!