Do you enjoy weapons mods but cant find one that satisfies your needs? Or do you just want weapons with that little extra “umph”? Well with the Energy weapons mod you will find the “umph” your looking for. The energy weapons mod adds approximately 13 weapons and around 30 other blocks and components, such as batteries, wire, ammunition etc. Some of the weapons that are added into the game by this mod are the laser pistol, the plasma pistol, the laser RCW, the teals cannon and the Gatling laser. The laser pistol is is a basic semi automatic weapon that can hold up to 30 rounds and can be fired up to 400 times and deals up to 8 damage to any neutral or aggressive mobs. The plasma pistol is a more powerful weapon but has a lower firing rate and deals up to 12 damage, can hold up to 24 rounds and can also be used up to 400 times. The laser RCW is an automatic rifle used to take out enemies from a distance, can hold up to 60 rounds, does 3 damage with each shot, and has 400 durability. The Tesla cannon is a weapon that can fire bolts of lightning towards your opponents, can hold up to 20 rounds, can be used up to 80 times and deals 25 damage with each shot. Last but not least the gatling laser is an automatic weapon with a 250 clip capacity, 1500 durability and deals 2 damage with each shot, fires at a lot faster speed in exchange for damage. The energy weapons mod has a large variety of weapons for you to experiment with and enjoy. Use weapons with a fast firing rate but deal less damage or take your enemies out in one shot the choice is yours.
Screenshots of this Mod
Here are some screenshots showcasing the mod:
Here is a video showing what the mod does.
Now you might want to know how to install the mod.
How to Install this Mod
- The Steps (1.6 and up)
- The Steps (Windows)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps (Mac)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps for Forge and Modloader Mods (Old)
- Be sure to get WinRAR or 7-zip. It's a necessity for installing mods.
- Be sure to backup your "minecraft.jar" before doing anything! We don't want you to have to force update now, do we?
- Be sure to delete META-INF inside "minecraft.jar".
- Be sure to install the mods listed in the yellow box below first. They are usually mods required for the mod you want to install to work.
- The Forge and Modloader installation instructions only apply if the yellow box below states that the mod requires either Modloader of Forge. If the yellow box does not, use the "Old-Fashioned" instructions.
- The Forge and Modloader instructions only apply to the mod itself. Any mod in the yellow box below must be installed using the "old-fashioned" instructions.
- Close Minecraft. This is to ensure that the files will overwrite properly.
- Open up Windows Explorer.
- In the navigation bar, type "%AppData%".
- Navigate to "Roaming". (Skip this step if you can't see a roaming folder.)
- Open up a folder called ".minecraft".
- Open up a folder called "bin".
- Right click the file called "minecraft" or "minecraft.jar".
- Select open with.
- Open with WinRAR.
- Open up the mod. (be sure to extract the mod first.)
- If there are no specific instructions included with the mod, it is safe to assume that you drag all the files in.
- Be sure to delete META-INF. I can't stress this enough.
- Install Minecraft Forge, Modloader, or any mod dependency listed in the yellow box below using the "Old-Fashioned" installation instructions to the left.
- Start Minecraft up. Close Minecraft afterwards.
- Navigate to the ".minecraft" folder. Once you open it, you will notice that there is a "mods" folder. If there isn't a mods folder to be seen, create one.
- Place the mod inside the "mods" folder.
- Open Minecraft up and have fun!