Article By BlueOrchardDecember 13, 2016
Falling Meteors Mod – Unleash havoc into your Minecraft world with this mod! Mine the meteors and create various items with the mined materials!
Minecraft lacks outer space items. Sure, there’s a moon up there, and some stars at night too, but after that, there’s nothing else that really involves the use of space. Maybe something like spaceships, or aliens, or meteors. Oh wait! Meteors! That’s a great idea!
The falling meteors mod is a mod that makes it so meteors randomly fall on your world, each with their own unique and distinguishable shapes and leftover blocks. On top of that, the meteors have leftovers that you can mine to create special items such as tools, swords, and even armor, each with their own unique enchantment out of the box. Here’s the list of meteors, along with their abilities:
- Can be mined to get meteor chips.
- Meteor chips can be used to craft tools (use iron instead of sticks for crafting)
- Meteor chips can be used to craft armor, which has a special enchantment called “Protection”
- Can be mined to get frezarite chips.
- Frezarite chips can be used to craft ice cream
- Frezarite chipscan be used to craft armor, which has a special enchantment called “Ice touch” meaning that the water you step on will turn into ice no matter what.
- Can be mined to get kreknorite chips.
- kreknorite chips can be used to craft a sword, which sets stuff no fire.
- kreknorite chips can be used to craft armor, which has a special enchantment called “Fire Protection” making you invulnerable to fire and lava.
- Blaze can spawn too.
- This meteor has a chest full of valuables inside of it.
All in all, this mod is great, and is definitely recommended for any outer space enthusiasts out there who have a desire to bring meteors into their game.
Here's a video of the Falling Meteors Mod in action.