Grimoire of Gaia 2 Mod – Add several news mobs with this mod!
Overview of this Mod
Do you like legends? Do you want more mobs in MineCraft? than this is the mod for you.
The Grimoire Of Gaia 2 mod adds 41 mobs and 3 different chest.The mobs that spawn underground
are Creeper Girl,Ender Girl, Possessed Sword,Slime Girl,Bone Knight,Flesh Lich,Mimic,Stone
Golem and Wither Cow. Mobs that spawn in the forest are the Dryad and the Spriggan. The Basilisk,
Sphinx, anubis and Harpy spawn in the desert. Centaur, Minatarous, and Minatour spawn in the plains
The Naga, Siren,and witch spawn in swamps,the witch is a diffrent witch that is not the on that is
include in MineCraft already. In the jungle Cobble Golems,Hunters,and Shamans spawn. The only mob that
spawns in the ice plains is the Jiang Shi. In the ice forest the Yeti, Maid ,Yuki-Onna, and the
well known Vampire.
In the extreme hills Valkyrie, Dullahan and Banshee spawn. The mobs that spawn in the ocean are Sahuagin, Mermaids, and Giga Knights. In the nether succubus and baphomet and Last in the end the Ender Dragon Girl spawns. The Vampire, Valkyrie ,and sphynx can summon other mobs.the vampire can summon Butlers which will attack and protect their masters, the Valkyrie summons Battle
Spirits, the Spynx will summon sand spirits.
There are 4 peacful mob spawns Peaceful Creeper Girl which sells TNT, Peaceful Ender Girl that sells eyes of ender, Peacful Slime girl that sels magma creme, and the merchant that sells Iron, Gold Ingots, Diamond Shards and Diamonds.So if you want to make your game a little more fun i recommend this mod because the majority of these mobs are extremely hard to defeat so enjoy.
Screenshots of this Mod
Here are some screenshots showcasing the mod:
Videos of this Mod
Here is a video showing what the mod does.
How to Install this Mod
- The Steps (1.6 and up)
- The Steps (Windows)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps (Mac)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps for Forge and Modloader Mods (Old)
- Be sure to get WinRAR or 7-zip. It's a necessity for installing mods.
- Be sure to backup your "minecraft.jar" before doing anything! We don't want you to have to force update now, do we?
- Be sure to delete META-INF inside "minecraft.jar".
- Be sure to install the mods listed in the yellow box below first. They are usually mods required for the mod you want to install to work.
- The Forge and Modloader installation instructions only apply if the yellow box below states that the mod requires either Modloader of Forge. If the yellow box does not, use the "Old-Fashioned" instructions.
- The Forge and Modloader instructions only apply to the mod itself. Any mod in the yellow box below must be installed using the "old-fashioned" instructions.
- Close Minecraft. This is to ensure that the files will overwrite properly.
- Open up Windows Explorer.
- In the navigation bar, type "%AppData%".
- Navigate to "Roaming". (Skip this step if you can't see a roaming folder.)
- Open up a folder called ".minecraft".
- Open up a folder called "bin".
- Right click the file called "minecraft" or "minecraft.jar".
- Select open with.
- Open with WinRAR.
- Open up the mod. (be sure to extract the mod first.)
- If there are no specific instructions included with the mod, it is safe to assume that you drag all the files in.
- Be sure to delete META-INF. I can't stress this enough.
- Install Minecraft Forge, Modloader, or any mod dependency listed in the yellow box below using the "Old-Fashioned" installation instructions to the left.
- Start Minecraft up. Close Minecraft afterwards.
- Navigate to the ".minecraft" folder. Once you open it, you will notice that there is a "mods" folder. If there isn't a mods folder to be seen, create one.
- Place the mod inside the "mods" folder.
- Open Minecraft up and have fun!
Important: This mod requires you to install the following mods:
Click on the links to get them.
Download this Mod
Download Now (Minecraft 1.6.4 and Lower)
Official Forum Post for this Mod