Herobrine Mod – Unleash the mythical beast with several powers that once haunted many Minecraft players into your game with this mod! Be sure to be prepared for a world of pain!
Overview of this Mod
Herobrine. You keep hearing about him everywhere. Every major update, there’s always a “removed Herobrine” items listed on the changelog. You begin to question if he’s really in the game or not. Well, in the end, Notch confirmed that it’s a hoax, and he’s just playing with his fans.
That doesn’t mean that Herobrine shouldn’t be in your game. Thanks to the Herobrine mod, you can now summon Herobrine into your game, who in turn will wreak havoc in your world through seemingly paranormal ways, such as explosions, and appearing, then suddenly disappearing. If you install this mod on one of your friend’s games without them knowing, be sure they have another pair of pants first!
In order to summon the mythical Herobrine into your game, you will need to create the statue below, which consists of two gold blocks, the Herobrine black, and then a lit netherrack block. In order to craft the Herobrine block, all you have to do is surround soul sand with bones in the crafting table. As soon as you light the netherrack, Herobrine should be summoned. If you are pranking one of your friends though, just enable prank mode in the configuration file, and you won’t have to create the totem.
All in all, this mod is a great mod for you if you would like to experience the wrath of Herobrine, or would like to give your friends a reason to hate you! Just kidding. Your friends will still be cool with you, after they change their pants from seeing Herobrine with their own eyes that it.
Screenshots of this Mod
Here are some screenshots showcasing the mod:
Videos of this Mod
Here is a video showing what the mod does.
How to Install this Mod
- The Steps (1.6 and up)
- The Steps (Windows)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps (Mac)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps for Forge and Modloader Mods (Old)
- Be sure to get WinRAR or 7-zip. It’s a necessity for installing mods.
- Be sure to backup your “minecraft.jar” before doing anything! We don’t want you to have to force update now, do we?
- Be sure to delete META-INF inside “minecraft.jar”.
- Be sure to install the mods listed in the yellow box below first. They are usually mods required for the mod you want to install to work.
- The Forge and Modloader installation instructions only apply if the yellow box below states that the mod requires either Modloader of Forge. If the yellow box does not, use the “Old-Fashioned” instructions.
- The Forge and Modloader instructions only apply to the mod itself. Any mod in the yellow box below must be installed using the “old-fashioned” instructions.
In the case that you need more help, post a comment below. We will be glad to help you out!
If you need any additional support, just comment below, or on the post mentioned above! We will be glad to help out!
- Close Minecraft. This is to ensure that the files will overwrite properly.
- Open up Windows Explorer.
- In the navigation bar, type “%AppData%”.
- Navigate to “Roaming”. (Skip this step if you can’t see a roaming folder.)
- Open up a folder called “.minecraft”.
- Open up a folder called “bin”.
- Right click the file called “minecraft” or “minecraft.jar”.
- Select open with.
- Open with WinRAR.
- Open up the mod. (be sure to extract the mod first.)
- If there are no specific instructions included with the mod, it is safe to assume that you drag all the files in.
- Be sure to delete META-INF. I can’t stress this enough.
That’s it! Have fun!
Hopefully that helped you out! If not, you could post it in the comments, and we will help you!
- Install Minecraft Forge, Modloader, or any mod dependency listed in the yellow box below using the “Old-Fashioned” installation instructions to the left.
- Start Minecraft up. Close Minecraft afterwards.
- Navigate to the “.minecraft” folder. Once you open it, you will notice that there is a “mods” folder. If there isn’t a mods folder to be seen, create one.
- Place the mod inside the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft up and have fun!
For the most part, that’s it when it comes to Modloader and Forge mods. Also, please note that you no longer have to do steps 1 and 2 once you already installed it the first time (you may need to reinstall them however, if you updated your client). Also, just a heads up, if you don’t see the mod loaded into the game, you might have to extract the mod into a folder. Most mods work in their zipped form, but some require you to extract them first. Have fun!
Important: This mod requires you to install the following mods:
Click on the links to get them.
Download this Mod
Note: This mod/texture pack/map has not been updated to Minecraft version 1.7.4/1.7.2 as of yet. You can, however, subscribe to our newsletter with the form below, and we will notify you via email as soon as this mod gets updated (You only have to subscribe once). Subscribe below now!