ICBM Mod – Add new explosives never before seen in minecraft. Make a bigger bang then possible with TNT.
Overview of this Mod
Are you a TNT maniac in minecraft? Well this mod adds a lot more then just an explosive block you wait to see explode. The ICBM mod adds new explosives similar to TNT, and missiles. This mod adds 4 tiers of explosives some more deadly then the other, it also adds 26 weapons and items. The first tier includes the condensed explosive, shrapnel explosive, chemical explosive, anvil explosive, repulsive explosive and attractive explosive. The first tier of explosives is not as deadly and does not have a large range. The second tier of explosives include fragmentation explosive, contagious explosive, sonic explosive, breaching explosive, rejuvenating explosive, thermobaric explosives. It also adds the s-mine, Anti-ballistic missile, cluster missile, and the homing missile. The third tier of explosives adds the nuclear cluster missile, nuclear explosive, EMP explosive, exothermic explosive, endothermic explosive, anti-gravitational explosive, ender explosive, and the hyper-sonic explosive. The fourth tier and the most deadly set of explosives includes the red matter explosive and the anti matter explosive your into a surprise when you light these babies. Each of the explosives has missile, and each tier has a specific station to launch them from. The mechanisms that are added are the rocket launcher, Missile Launcher, Cruise Launcher, Radar Station, EMP Tower, and the Proximity Detector. The ICBM mod adds 21 more items for you to discover and manipulate. So have fun wrecking your map with these insane explosives.
Screenshots of this Mod
Here are some screenshots showcasing the mod:
Videos of this Mod
Here is a video showing what the mod does.
How to Install this Mod
- The Steps (1.6 and up)
- The Steps (Windows)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps (Mac)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps for Forge and Modloader Mods (Old)
- Be sure to get WinRAR or 7-zip. It’s a necessity for installing mods.
- Be sure to backup your “minecraft.jar” before doing anything! We don’t want you to have to force update now, do we?
- Be sure to delete META-INF inside “minecraft.jar”.
- Be sure to install the mods listed in the yellow box below first. They are usually mods required for the mod you want to install to work.
- The Forge and Modloader installation instructions only apply if the yellow box below states that the mod requires either Modloader of Forge. If the yellow box does not, use the “Old-Fashioned” instructions.
- The Forge and Modloader instructions only apply to the mod itself. Any mod in the yellow box below must be installed using the “old-fashioned” instructions.
In the case that you need more help, post a comment below. We will be glad to help you out!
If you need any additional support, just comment below, or on the post mentioned above! We will be glad to help out!
- Close Minecraft. This is to ensure that the files will overwrite properly.
- Open up Windows Explorer.
- In the navigation bar, type “%AppData%”.
- Navigate to “Roaming”. (Skip this step if you can’t see a roaming folder.)
- Open up a folder called “.minecraft”.
- Open up a folder called “bin”.
- Right click the file called “minecraft” or “minecraft.jar”.
- Select open with.
- Open with WinRAR.
- Open up the mod. (be sure to extract the mod first.)
- If there are no specific instructions included with the mod, it is safe to assume that you drag all the files in.
- Be sure to delete META-INF. I can’t stress this enough.
That’s it! Have fun!
Hopefully that helped you out! If not, you could post it in the comments, and we will help you!
- Install Minecraft Forge, Modloader, or any mod dependency listed in the yellow box below using the “Old-Fashioned” installation instructions to the left.
- Start Minecraft up. Close Minecraft afterwards.
- Navigate to the “.minecraft” folder. Once you open it, you will notice that there is a “mods” folder. If there isn’t a mods folder to be seen, create one.
- Place the mod inside the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft up and have fun!
For the most part, that’s it when it comes to Modloader and Forge mods. Also, please note that you no longer have to do steps 1 and 2 once you already installed it the first time (you may need to reinstall them however, if you updated your client). Also, just a heads up, if you don’t see the mod loaded into the game, you might have to extract the mod into a folder. Most mods work in their zipped form, but some require you to extract them first. Have fun!
Download this Mod
Note: This mod/texture pack/map has not been updated to Minecraft version 1.7.4/1.7.2 as of yet. You can, however, subscribe to our newsletter with the form below, and we will notify you via email as soon as this mod gets updated (You only have to subscribe once). Subscribe below now!