Creating structures in Minecraft can be quite a bore, and can be downright impossible sometimes. For example, let’s say that you like playing on survival, but love massive structures. The problem, however, lies in the fact that it will take forever for you to make those structures in survival, and switching over to creative mode makes you feel like a cheater. If only there was a way to get the best of both worlds.
Luckily, there is, thanks to the Instant Massive Structures Mod! The Instant Massive Structures Mod is a mod that makes it so you can spawn insanely large structures in Minecraft with a simple crafting recipe. This can be quite useful when it comes to populating your world with landmarks. What’s even better, is that the crafting recipes aren’t’ insanely expensive, meaning that you can make these structures c during a fairly early part of the game.
This mod is also useful for survival. For example, the lighthouse crafting recipe is fairly cheap, and can be acquired during the first 10-30 minutes of the game. This means that, if you’re fast enough, you should be able to have a fully built house with little to no effort at all, essentially speeding up survival quite a bit. This is primarily useful during the beginning phase of survival though, meaning that it shouldn’t really ruin your survival experience as much really.
All in all, the Instant Massive Structures Mod is a pretty cool mod, and is recommended for anyone would like to have more structures in their game, but would also like to reduce the effort required to make said structures.
Screenshots of this Mod
Here are some screenshots showcasing the mod:
Videos of this Mod
Here is a video showing what the mod does.
Now you might want to know how to install the mod.
How to Install this Mod
- The Steps (1.6 and up)
- The Steps (Windows)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps (Mac)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps for Forge and Modloader Mods (Old)
- Be sure to get WinRAR or 7-zip. It's a necessity for installing mods.
- Be sure to backup your "minecraft.jar" before doing anything! We don't want you to have to force update now, do we?
- Be sure to delete META-INF inside "minecraft.jar".
- Be sure to install the mods listed in the yellow box below first. They are usually mods required for the mod you want to install to work.
- The Forge and Modloader installation instructions only apply if the yellow box below states that the mod requires either Modloader of Forge. If the yellow box does not, use the "Old-Fashioned" instructions.
- The Forge and Modloader instructions only apply to the mod itself. Any mod in the yellow box below must be installed using the "old-fashioned" instructions.
- Close Minecraft. This is to ensure that the files will overwrite properly.
- Open up Windows Explorer.
- In the navigation bar, type "%AppData%".
- Navigate to "Roaming". (Skip this step if you can't see a roaming folder.)
- Open up a folder called ".minecraft".
- Open up a folder called "bin".
- Right click the file called "minecraft" or "minecraft.jar".
- Select open with.
- Open with WinRAR.
- Open up the mod. (be sure to extract the mod first.)
- If there are no specific instructions included with the mod, it is safe to assume that you drag all the files in.
- Be sure to delete META-INF. I can't stress this enough.
- Install Minecraft Forge, Modloader, or any mod dependency listed in the yellow box below using the "Old-Fashioned" installation instructions to the left.
- Start Minecraft up. Close Minecraft afterwards.
- Navigate to the ".minecraft" folder. Once you open it, you will notice that there is a "mods" folder. If there isn't a mods folder to be seen, create one.
- Place the mod inside the "mods" folder.
- Open Minecraft up and have fun!
Important: This mod requires you to install the following mods:
Click on the links to get them.