Jammy’s Furniture Mod – Have you ever wanted to decorate your house with decorative furniture? Now you can with this mod!
Overview of this Mod
Jammy’s Furniture Mod adds small decorative furniture that you can craft and place all around your house, inside and outside. It adds all the normal furniture that you would have in a house, chairs, lights, and even toilets! You can create realistic living rooms, bedrooms, kitchens, and bathrooms with the new furniture that this mod adds. You can even decorate the outside of your house with lamps and even add some heads of mobs on top of the door. Make your home comfy with a nice fireplace with a frame, and to make it look more fancy, add some heads from a creepers, pigs, spiders and every other mob! Make anything look fancy with the decorations. Of course, it’s never just as simple. The mod adds multiple new recipes into the game that really encourages to take a little more time to respect the mod by gathering resources and sacrificing some in order to give your home the dazzle you want it to have. This has almost everything you can get in the category of furniture. Starting from the shiny iron sets that gives the house a feeling of cold steel, or the nostalgic wood that says old school memories, it has it all.
Screenshots of this Mod
Here are some screenshots showcasing the mod:
Videos of this Mod
Here is a video showing what the mod does.
How to Install this Mod
- The Steps (1.6 and up)
- The Steps (Windows)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps (Mac)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps for Forge and Modloader Mods (Old)
- Be sure to get WinRAR or 7-zip. It's a necessity for installing mods.
- Be sure to backup your "minecraft.jar" before doing anything! We don't want you to have to force update now, do we?
- Be sure to delete META-INF inside "minecraft.jar".
- Be sure to install the mods listed in the yellow box below first. They are usually mods required for the mod you want to install to work.
- The Forge and Modloader installation instructions only apply if the yellow box below states that the mod requires either Modloader of Forge. If the yellow box does not, use the "Old-Fashioned" instructions.
- The Forge and Modloader instructions only apply to the mod itself. Any mod in the yellow box below must be installed using the "old-fashioned" instructions.
- Close Minecraft. This is to ensure that the files will overwrite properly.
- Open up Windows Explorer.
- In the navigation bar, type "%AppData%".
- Navigate to "Roaming". (Skip this step if you can't see a roaming folder.)
- Open up a folder called ".minecraft".
- Open up a folder called "bin".
- Right click the file called "minecraft" or "minecraft.jar".
- Select open with.
- Open with WinRAR.
- Open up the mod. (be sure to extract the mod first.)
- If there are no specific instructions included with the mod, it is safe to assume that you drag all the files in.
- Be sure to delete META-INF. I can't stress this enough.
- Install Minecraft Forge, Modloader, or any mod dependency listed in the yellow box below using the "Old-Fashioned" installation instructions to the left.
- Start Minecraft up. Close Minecraft afterwards.
- Navigate to the ".minecraft" folder. Once you open it, you will notice that there is a "mods" folder. If there isn't a mods folder to be seen, create one.
- Place the mod inside the "mods" folder.
- Open Minecraft up and have fun!
Important: This mod requires you to install the following mods:
Click on the links to get them.