Kenshiro Mod – Destroy objects and kill mobs with one hit, with just your fists! Get this mod now!
Overview of this Mod
The Kenshiro Mod is a mod for Minecraft that allows you to unleash several punches in a row, with one punch coming right after the other. to activate the mod, all you have to do is make your hunger meter full, or almost full. You will then see your second hand on the lower left portion of the screen. Now all you have to do is press and hold the right mouse button. Be careful though, as this move uses up quite a bit of stamina so your hunger meter will deplete very fast. I would recommend to stock up on some food.
Anyways, when you punch a mob, it freezes for a second, then it dies. When you punch one mod after the other, they all freeze, then they all die at the same time. This gives it a matrix effect, as if time slowed down, but you are still moving at normal speed. That’s not the only thing this model is useful for though. This mod will also break through most objects such as wood, stone, dirt, and much more.
Videos of this Mod
Since this mod is more of a mod where you have to demonstrate rather than a static mod, here is a video showing what the mod does. (Thanks the respective video owner for making the video.)
How to Install this Mod
- The Steps (1.6 and up)
- The Steps (Windows)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps (Mac)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps for Forge and Modloader Mods (Old)
- Be sure to get WinRAR or 7-zip. It's a necessity for installing mods.
- Be sure to backup your "minecraft.jar" before doing anything! We don't want you to have to force update now, do we?
- Be sure to delete META-INF inside "minecraft.jar".
- Be sure to install the mods listed in the yellow box below first. They are usually mods required for the mod you want to install to work.
- The Forge and Modloader installation instructions only apply if the yellow box below states that the mod requires either Modloader of Forge. If the yellow box does not, use the "Old-Fashioned" instructions.
- The Forge and Modloader instructions only apply to the mod itself. Any mod in the yellow box below must be installed using the "old-fashioned" instructions.
- Close Minecraft. This is to ensure that the files will overwrite properly.
- Open up Windows Explorer.
- In the navigation bar, type "%AppData%".
- Navigate to "Roaming". (Skip this step if you can't see a roaming folder.)
- Open up a folder called ".minecraft".
- Open up a folder called "bin".
- Right click the file called "minecraft" or "minecraft.jar".
- Select open with.
- Open with WinRAR.
- Open up the mod. (be sure to extract the mod first.)
- If there are no specific instructions included with the mod, it is safe to assume that you drag all the files in.
- Be sure to delete META-INF. I can't stress this enough.
- Install Minecraft Forge, Modloader, or any mod dependency listed in the yellow box below using the "Old-Fashioned" installation instructions to the left.
- Start Minecraft up. Close Minecraft afterwards.
- Navigate to the ".minecraft" folder. Once you open it, you will notice that there is a "mods" folder. If there isn't a mods folder to be seen, create one.
- Place the mod inside the "mods" folder.
- Open Minecraft up and have fun!