Kirby Enemy Mod – Play against’s Kirby’s enemies too, all in Minecraft, thanks to this mod! Nostalgia over your childhood once more!
Overview of this Mod
Kirby’s games were always really fun. when I was a child, I used to play Kirby games non-stop. I loved the fact that you can eat an enemy, and steal its abilities. This has always fascinated me. This also occurred in Super Smash Bros. for the Nintendo 64, so it’s like Kirby had all the abilities in the game. Kirby was a really cool character, but the newer games aren’t as nice as they were before.
Luckily, thanks to this mod, one can have nostalgic memories of the old Kirby games once more. The Kirby Enemy Mod is a mod that adds the Waddle Dee into your game. Even though this might be it, this is enough to make you have reminiscenses of that old game you used to play nonstop. Waddle Dee itself, in the game, will attack you if you attack him, so I guess you can say that he’s a neutral mob like zombie pigmen. If you kill a wddle dee, however, it drops cookies and experience.
This mod makes surviving in the beginning of the game much, much easier. In the beginning, finding food is hard, and slaying any animal you see isn’t very efficient because animals take a long time to respawn, and in some cases, never respawn. Basically, you want to spare the animals so you can create a farm later. The problem is, however, is that the only other option would be to make a wheat farm, and the wheat farm isn’t really that effective in the beginning of the game. Luckily, thanks to this mod, you can just slay a couple of Waddle Dees and acquire cookies for quick food!
All in all, this mod is a pretty small, yet nice mod. If you liked the Kirby series, then this mod is for you!
Screenshots of this Mod
Here are some screenshots showcasing the mod:
Videos of this Mod
Here is a video showing what the mod does.
How to Install this Mod
- The Steps (1.6 and up)
- The Steps (Windows)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps (Mac)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps for Forge and Modloader Mods (Old)
- Be sure to get WinRAR or 7-zip. It’s a necessity for installing mods.
- Be sure to backup your “minecraft.jar” before doing anything! We don’t want you to have to force update now, do we?
- Be sure to delete META-INF inside “minecraft.jar”.
- Be sure to install the mods listed in the yellow box below first. They are usually mods required for the mod you want to install to work.
- The Forge and Modloader installation instructions only apply if the yellow box below states that the mod requires either Modloader of Forge. If the yellow box does not, use the “Old-Fashioned” instructions.
- The Forge and Modloader instructions only apply to the mod itself. Any mod in the yellow box below must be installed using the “old-fashioned” instructions.
In the case that you need more help, post a comment below. We will be glad to help you out!
If you need any additional support, just comment below, or on the post mentioned above! We will be glad to help out!
- Close Minecraft. This is to ensure that the files will overwrite properly.
- Open up Windows Explorer.
- In the navigation bar, type “%AppData%”.
- Navigate to “Roaming”. (Skip this step if you can’t see a roaming folder.)
- Open up a folder called “.minecraft”.
- Open up a folder called “bin”.
- Right click the file called “minecraft” or “minecraft.jar”.
- Select open with.
- Open with WinRAR.
- Open up the mod. (be sure to extract the mod first.)
- If there are no specific instructions included with the mod, it is safe to assume that you drag all the files in.
- Be sure to delete META-INF. I can’t stress this enough.
That’s it! Have fun!
Hopefully that helped you out! If not, you could post it in the comments, and we will help you!
- Install Minecraft Forge, Modloader, or any mod dependency listed in the yellow box below using the “Old-Fashioned” installation instructions to the left.
- Start Minecraft up. Close Minecraft afterwards.
- Navigate to the “.minecraft” folder. Once you open it, you will notice that there is a “mods” folder. If there isn’t a mods folder to be seen, create one.
- Place the mod inside the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft up and have fun!
For the most part, that’s it when it comes to Modloader and Forge mods. Also, please note that you no longer have to do steps 1 and 2 once you already installed it the first time (you may need to reinstall them however, if you updated your client). Also, just a heads up, if you don’t see the mod loaded into the game, you might have to extract the mod into a folder. Most mods work in their zipped form, but some require you to extract them first. Have fun!
Important: This mod requires you to install the following mods:
Click on the links to get them.
Download this Mod
Note: This mod/texture pack/map has not been updated to Minecraft version 1.7.4/1.7.2 as of yet. You can, however, subscribe to our newsletter with the form below, and we will notify you via email as soon as this mod gets updated (You only have to subscribe once). Subscribe below now!