Lion King Mod – Join the Lions in the Pride lands, go on new adventures with Timon and Pumba. Listen to the wise words of Rafiki, explore the outer lands with the Lion King Mod For Minecraft.
Overview of this Mod
Are you a Disney fan? if so then the Lion King mod is for you. The Lion King Mod adds three new realms in your minecraft and some familiar faces from the Disney movies. The Lion King mod adds ticket booths which you can purchase a ticket from which allows you to visit the pride lands which is one of the realms in the Lion King mod. Ticket Booths will spawn through out your map and if you are using an old map they will spawn in unexplored areas. Once you enter the Pride Lands there is going to be a pedestal next to the portal which has a chest on it, the chest contains the book of quest. The Book of Quest has many interesting features such as saving the coordinates of the last Pride Land portal you went through telling you the crafting recipe of a Pride Land item and keeping track of the quest you have completed. One of the characters that we all know is Rafiki, you can find rafiki in coordinates in (0,0) , he lives in a big tree in the middle of the map and as some quest for you to do, another place you could do a quest is not far from Rafiki, and its Timon and Pumba.
The pride lands has four bio mes the Savannah, the Rain forest, the Mountains, and the Arid Savannah. The bio mes are normally separated by rivers that run along the whole map. New food sources are Banana trees, mango trees,and maize. If you wish to go mining the Pride lands have silver ore running throughout its tunnels. There are dungeons in the pride lands and hyenas spawn from the mob spawners in those areas so destroy them quickly. The animals that inhabit the Pride Lands are lions, zebras, hyenas, zazus, giraffes, rhinos,gemsbok, and crocidiles. The Lion King mod also adds a dart shooter which gives you a variety of darts to shoot from. The Outlands which is where all the banned lions roam is a dangerous place, you can reach his location by doing quest for Rafiki, another realm is the Upendi Realm which is similar to the Pride Lands but with better scenery and purple lakes, only way to get back is the passion fruit. So now that you know a little of this mod go out on quest, explore the outlands, eat tropical fruit and even build a zoo.
Screenshots of this Mod
Here are some screenshots showcasing the mod:
Videos of this Mod
Here is a video showing what the mod does.
How to Install this Mod
- The Steps (1.6 and up)
- The Steps (Windows)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps (Mac)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps for Forge and Modloader Mods (Old)
- Be sure to get WinRAR or 7-zip. It's a necessity for installing mods.
- Be sure to backup your "minecraft.jar" before doing anything! We don't want you to have to force update now, do we?
- Be sure to delete META-INF inside "minecraft.jar".
- Be sure to install the mods listed in the yellow box below first. They are usually mods required for the mod you want to install to work.
- The Forge and Modloader installation instructions only apply if the yellow box below states that the mod requires either Modloader of Forge. If the yellow box does not, use the "Old-Fashioned" instructions.
- The Forge and Modloader instructions only apply to the mod itself. Any mod in the yellow box below must be installed using the "old-fashioned" instructions.
- Close Minecraft. This is to ensure that the files will overwrite properly.
- Open up Windows Explorer.
- In the navigation bar, type "%AppData%".
- Navigate to "Roaming". (Skip this step if you can't see a roaming folder.)
- Open up a folder called ".minecraft".
- Open up a folder called "bin".
- Right click the file called "minecraft" or "minecraft.jar".
- Select open with.
- Open with WinRAR.
- Open up the mod. (be sure to extract the mod first.)
- If there are no specific instructions included with the mod, it is safe to assume that you drag all the files in.
- Be sure to delete META-INF. I can't stress this enough.
- Install Minecraft Forge, Modloader, or any mod dependency listed in the yellow box below using the "Old-Fashioned" installation instructions to the left.
- Start Minecraft up. Close Minecraft afterwards.
- Navigate to the ".minecraft" folder. Once you open it, you will notice that there is a "mods" folder. If there isn't a mods folder to be seen, create one.
- Place the mod inside the "mods" folder.
- Open Minecraft up and have fun!