Mine Little Pony Mod – Come out to your friends about being a brony in style.
Overview of this Mod
The Mine Little Pony Mod is for all of those out there who have been caught up in the My Little Pony fad across the internet. Essentially it just adds character skins modeled after the main ponies from the cartoon, with quite a few of the other, lesser known ponies making an appearance as well.
The textures in-game have also been modified to emulate the cartoony atmosphere of the show (it being a cartoon and all), with bright and colorful textures. Each of the ponies have small details worked into them, such as the Pegasi’s wings flapping whenever they fly, and unicorns holding stuff out in front of them, as if by the magic used by them in the show. If you’re a brony or just like the show (AKA a brony in denial), show your love and toleration to this mod and give it a try.
Screenshots of this Mod
Here are some screenshots showcasing the mod:
Videos of the Mod
Here is a video showing what the mod does.
How to Install this Mod
- The Steps (1.6 and up)
- The Steps (Windows)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps (Mac)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps for Forge and Modloader Mods (Old)
- Be sure to get WinRAR or 7-zip. It's a necessity for installing mods.
- Be sure to backup your "minecraft.jar" before doing anything! We don't want you to have to force update now, do we?
- Be sure to delete META-INF inside "minecraft.jar".
- Be sure to install the mods listed in the yellow box below first. They are usually mods required for the mod you want to install to work.
- The Forge and Modloader installation instructions only apply if the yellow box below states that the mod requires either Modloader of Forge. If the yellow box does not, use the "Old-Fashioned" instructions.
- The Forge and Modloader instructions only apply to the mod itself. Any mod in the yellow box below must be installed using the "old-fashioned" instructions.
- Close Minecraft. This is to ensure that the files will overwrite properly.
- Open up Windows Explorer.
- In the navigation bar, type "%AppData%".
- Navigate to "Roaming". (Skip this step if you can't see a roaming folder.)
- Open up a folder called ".minecraft".
- Open up a folder called "bin".
- Right click the file called "minecraft" or "minecraft.jar".
- Select open with.
- Open with WinRAR.
- Open up the mod. (be sure to extract the mod first.)
- If there are no specific instructions included with the mod, it is safe to assume that you drag all the files in.
- Be sure to delete META-INF. I can't stress this enough.
- Install Minecraft Forge, Modloader, or any mod dependency listed in the yellow box below using the "Old-Fashioned" installation instructions to the left.
- Start Minecraft up. Close Minecraft afterwards.
- Navigate to the ".minecraft" folder. Once you open it, you will notice that there is a "mods" folder. If there isn't a mods folder to be seen, create one.
- Place the mod inside the "mods" folder.
- Open Minecraft up and have fun!
Important: This mod does not require you to install any other mods, such as Modloader or Forge.