Ender Sword Mod – Slay any mob with only one hit, even Ender Dragons, thanks to this mod!
Ender Sword Mod – What is it?
The Ender Sword Mod is a mod for Minecraft that allows you to craft a sword that can kill anything with one hit. it can even kill Ender dragons in one hit. You might think this mod is a little overpowered, but it’s not. The sword itself requires a bunch of materials such as 54 obsidian, 1 diamond, 2 blaze rods, 1 eye of ender, and 54 ender pearls. in fact, there’s a whole tutorial on how to make the sword, but before that, let’s talk a little more about the sword. Anyways, after making the sword, the cost of make it is well worth it. You can kill about 8000 mobs because the sword itself has 8000 uses. Now for that tutorial I was talking about.
Videos of the Ender Sword Mod
Here is a video showing what the sword does and how to craft it. (Thanks the respective video owner for making the video.)
How to Install the Ender Sword Mod
- The Steps (1.6 and up)
- The Steps (Windows)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps (Mac)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps for Forge and Modloader Mods (Old)
- Be sure to get WinRAR or 7-zip. It's a necessity for installing mods.
- Be sure to backup your "minecraft.jar" before doing anything! We don't want you to have to force update now, do we?
- Be sure to delete META-INF inside "minecraft.jar".
- Be sure to install the mods listed in the yellow box below first. They are usually mods required for the mod you want to install to work.
- The Forge and Modloader installation instructions only apply if the yellow box below states that the mod requires either Modloader of Forge. If the yellow box does not, use the "Old-Fashioned" instructions.
- The Forge and Modloader instructions only apply to the mod itself. Any mod in the yellow box below must be installed using the "old-fashioned" instructions.
- Close Minecraft. This is to ensure that the files will overwrite properly.
- Open up Windows Explorer.
- In the navigation bar, type "%AppData%".
- Navigate to "Roaming". (Skip this step if you can't see a roaming folder.)
- Open up a folder called ".minecraft".
- Open up a folder called "bin".
- Right click the file called "minecraft" or "minecraft.jar".
- Select open with.
- Open with WinRAR.
- Open up the mod. (be sure to extract the mod first.)
- If there are no specific instructions included with the mod, it is safe to assume that you drag all the files in.
- Be sure to delete META-INF. I can't stress this enough.
- Install Minecraft Forge, Modloader, or any mod dependency listed in the yellow box below using the "Old-Fashioned" installation instructions to the left.
- Start Minecraft up. Close Minecraft afterwards.
- Navigate to the ".minecraft" folder. Once you open it, you will notice that there is a "mods" folder. If there isn't a mods folder to be seen, create one.
- Place the mod inside the "mods" folder.
- Open Minecraft up and have fun!