Weird Hybrids Mod – You think you’ve seen weird things in Minecraft, just wait until you get this mod.
Weird Hybrids Mod – What is it?
The Weird Hybrids mod mixes together certain mobs together to create a new one. It’s nothing random, it just gives it the appearance of the two mobs that were mixed together. For example, a pig and a creeper, a pig that has a creeper skin. Not only does it just have that skin, it will take in the properties of that mob to. Now that the pig is mixed with a creeper, it will become hostile and explode when near you. When you see all the other mobs, you’ll get that tingly monster mash feeling.
The mod offers 6 new mobs and 12 new items. The six mod it adds are The Villager Skeleton, The Zolf, The Chow, The Creepig, Ender Cube, and Spider Pig! The 6 new item it adds are specially made for the hybrids that the mod creates. It adds a egg for each of the new mobs, some items and tools for you to use against them, and a new ingot, which is the ender ingot. The ender ingot is used to craft the tools and weapons, in order to craft an ender ingot, you need ender pearls and then just fill your crafting space with it. The mod adds a new variety with mobs with a livelier or creepier environment to Minecraft.
Screenshots of this Mod
Here are some screenshots showcasing the mod:
Videos of this Mod
Here is a video showing what the mod does.
How to Install this Mod
- The Steps (1.6 and up)
- The Steps (Windows)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps (Mac)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps for Forge and Modloader Mods (Old)
- Be sure to get WinRAR or 7-zip. It's a necessity for installing mods.
- Be sure to backup your "minecraft.jar" before doing anything! We don't want you to have to force update now, do we?
- Be sure to delete META-INF inside "minecraft.jar".
- Be sure to install the mods listed in the yellow box below first. They are usually mods required for the mod you want to install to work.
- The Forge and Modloader installation instructions only apply if the yellow box below states that the mod requires either Modloader of Forge. If the yellow box does not, use the "Old-Fashioned" instructions.
- The Forge and Modloader instructions only apply to the mod itself. Any mod in the yellow box below must be installed using the "old-fashioned" instructions.
- Close Minecraft. This is to ensure that the files will overwrite properly.
- Open up Windows Explorer.
- In the navigation bar, type "%AppData%".
- Navigate to "Roaming". (Skip this step if you can't see a roaming folder.)
- Open up a folder called ".minecraft".
- Open up a folder called "bin".
- Right click the file called "minecraft" or "minecraft.jar".
- Select open with.
- Open with WinRAR.
- Open up the mod. (be sure to extract the mod first.)
- If there are no specific instructions included with the mod, it is safe to assume that you drag all the files in.
- Be sure to delete META-INF. I can't stress this enough.
- Install Minecraft Forge, Modloader, or any mod dependency listed in the yellow box below using the "Old-Fashioned" installation instructions to the left.
- Start Minecraft up. Close Minecraft afterwards.
- Navigate to the ".minecraft" folder. Once you open it, you will notice that there is a "mods" folder. If there isn't a mods folder to be seen, create one.
- Place the mod inside the "mods" folder.
- Open Minecraft up and have fun!
Important: This mod requires you to install the following mods:
Click on the links to get them.