You Are Herobrine Mod – Become the legendary mythical creature that has haunted many Minecraft players! The folktale of Herobrine is no longer a myth thanks to this mod!
Overview of this Mod
Ah, Herobrine, the mythical creature that has constantly been in several Minecraft horror stories. Unfortunately, Herobrine isn’t real, and has been proven false by Notch himself, stating that he never had a brother, and Herobrine is just a myth. However, just to mess with people, Notch does put “Removed Herobrine” on update change logs in order to make people slightly weary. There is a way to add Herobrine into your game, however.
The best part is, you are Herobrine this time around! The You are Herobrine mod is a mod that makes you become the legendary Herobrine, and your main purpose is to hunt down innocent “Steves” and villagers. Whenever you slay a Steve, or an NPC that looks like a normal Minecraft player, you will get a Steve soul, which is important for crafting necronomicons, but we’ll get more into that later. Anyways, Steve will attempt to run away from you on sight because you are Herobrine. Other mobs don’t seem to mine you too much, however.
Once you collect a respectable amount of Steve souls, you now have to start mining for Invisible ore, and Ice Ruby ore. Once you acquire these, you can now make necronomicons. A necronomicon is a book that has unique abilities, all depending on what level you acquire. The first level allows you to become invisible, meaning that you can sneak up on Steve without alarming him. The second level allows for you to be immune to sunlight, which becomes incredibly useful. The third level allows you to jump four blocks high, and you can constantly keep jumping too, allowing for double, triple, and even quadruple jumps.
All in all, this mod is fantastic. It is put together really well, and I would defintiely recommend it for any survival enthusiasts out there looking for a different perspective of their game. Also, on the side note, the red moon reminds me of a not so well known anime called 11eyes.
Screenshots of this Mod
Here are some screenshots showcasing the mod:
Videos of this Mod
Here is a video showing what the mod does.
How to Install this Mod
- The Steps (1.6 and up)
- The Steps (Windows)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps (Mac)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps for Forge and Modloader Mods (Old)
- Be sure to get WinRAR or 7-zip. It's a necessity for installing mods.
- Be sure to backup your "minecraft.jar" before doing anything! We don't want you to have to force update now, do we?
- Be sure to delete META-INF inside "minecraft.jar".
- Be sure to install the mods listed in the yellow box below first. They are usually mods required for the mod you want to install to work.
- The Forge and Modloader installation instructions only apply if the yellow box below states that the mod requires either Modloader of Forge. If the yellow box does not, use the "Old-Fashioned" instructions.
- The Forge and Modloader instructions only apply to the mod itself. Any mod in the yellow box below must be installed using the "old-fashioned" instructions.
- Close Minecraft. This is to ensure that the files will overwrite properly.
- Open up Windows Explorer.
- In the navigation bar, type "%AppData%".
- Navigate to "Roaming". (Skip this step if you can't see a roaming folder.)
- Open up a folder called ".minecraft".
- Open up a folder called "bin".
- Right click the file called "minecraft" or "minecraft.jar".
- Select open with.
- Open with WinRAR.
- Open up the mod. (be sure to extract the mod first.)
- If there are no specific instructions included with the mod, it is safe to assume that you drag all the files in.
- Be sure to delete META-INF. I can't stress this enough.
- Install Minecraft Forge, Modloader, or any mod dependency listed in the yellow box below using the "Old-Fashioned" installation instructions to the left.
- Start Minecraft up. Close Minecraft afterwards.
- Navigate to the ".minecraft" folder. Once you open it, you will notice that there is a "mods" folder. If there isn't a mods folder to be seen, create one.
- Place the mod inside the "mods" folder.
- Open Minecraft up and have fun!
Important: This mod requires you to install the following mods:
Click on the links to get them.
Download this Mod