I don’t know about you, but I particularly enjoyed eating fast food from McDonald’s when I was little. In my opinion, the food there was really good, and I always looked forward to going there all the time. If only there was a way to make it so you can go to McDonald’s in Minecraft as well.
Thus, the MineDonalds Mod was born. The MineDonalds Mod is a mod that makes it so you can create a dimension that takes you to the McDonald’s realm. In this realm, you can do all kinds of stuff, such as mining, exploring, and much more. The cool part about this dimension, however, is that you can actually craft and buy various fast food items to eat. Unlike other mods that just put more food into the game, this mod also adds several new items and mobs as well, such as unique looking trees, and even zombies that look like McDonald himself.
Essentially, this mod is also the full package. In addition to having new edible items, you also have a new dimension, new biomes, new mobs, and much more. This means that you can even have fun with this mod, even if you don’t like McDonald’s, mainly because of the addition that this mod adds. Even a pure survivalist can appreciate this mod. After all, there’s hostile zombies in this dimension as well (they will walk a lot slower though because they are, uh, I guess you can say, fat).
You can have quite a bit of fun with this fast food mod, especially if you’re a survival enthusiast. As you might know, tasks are generally quite hard if you are just recently getting into them. I remember when I first started Minecraft. The game was quite difficult to play at first because everything was so overwhelming. In fact, I did so horribly my first time that I had to watch a video called “how to survive your first day in Minecraft”, and I had to rewatch that video about 5 times to get that you have to craft items to create tools in order to make a house. Needless to say, my first home was a 3x3x3 cave without torches, and I was so frightened to go outside that I just literally sat in front of my computer staring at a black screen for ten minutes. What I’m getting to is that new experiences are usually tough at first, but are extremely fun at the same time. This mod, even though revolves around hamburgers and french fries, provides a fresh new experience to the average Minecraft user, which, in the end, will recreate your first day in Minecraft. I don’t know about you, but I really enjoyed my first day despite it being really difficult at first. If you’re looking for that experience, then this mod is for you.
All in all, this mod is really nice, and is recommended for people who would like to have more fast food items in their game, or would like to have a McDonald’s Minecraft Mod. I know that I’ll be using this mod for a while.
Screenshots of this Mod
Here are some screenshots showcasing the mod:
Videos of this Mod
Here is a video showing what the mod does.
Now you might want to know how to install the mod.
How to Install this Mod
- The Steps (1.6 and up)
- The Steps (Windows)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps (Mac)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps for Forge and Modloader Mods (Old)
- Be sure to get WinRAR or 7-zip. It’s a necessity for installing mods.
- Be sure to backup your “minecraft.jar” before doing anything! We don’t want you to have to force update now, do we?
- Be sure to delete META-INF inside “minecraft.jar”.
- Be sure to install the mods listed in the yellow box below first. They are usually mods required for the mod you want to install to work.
- The Forge and Modloader installation instructions only apply if the yellow box below states that the mod requires either Modloader of Forge. If the yellow box does not, use the “Old-Fashioned” instructions.
- The Forge and Modloader instructions only apply to the mod itself. Any mod in the yellow box below must be installed using the “old-fashioned” instructions.
In the case that you need more help, post a comment below. We will be glad to help you out!
If you need any additional support, just comment below, or on the post mentioned above! We will be glad to help out!
- Close Minecraft. This is to ensure that the files will overwrite properly.
- Open up Windows Explorer.
- In the navigation bar, type “%AppData%”.
- Navigate to “Roaming”. (Skip this step if you can’t see a roaming folder.)
- Open up a folder called “.minecraft”.
- Open up a folder called “bin”.
- Right click the file called “minecraft” or “minecraft.jar”.
- Select open with.
- Open with WinRAR.
- Open up the mod. (be sure to extract the mod first.)
- If there are no specific instructions included with the mod, it is safe to assume that you drag all the files in.
- Be sure to delete META-INF. I can’t stress this enough.
That’s it! Have fun!
Hopefully that helped you out! If not, you could post it in the comments, and we will help you!
- Install Minecraft Forge, Modloader, or any mod dependency listed in the yellow box below using the “Old-Fashioned” installation instructions to the left.
- Start Minecraft up. Close Minecraft afterwards.
- Navigate to the “.minecraft” folder. Once you open it, you will notice that there is a “mods” folder. If there isn’t a mods folder to be seen, create one.
- Place the mod inside the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft up and have fun!
For the most part, that’s it when it comes to Modloader and Forge mods. Also, please note that you no longer have to do steps 1 and 2 once you already installed it the first time (you may need to reinstall them however, if you updated your client). Also, just a heads up, if you don’t see the mod loaded into the game, you might have to extract the mod into a folder. Most mods work in their zipped form, but some require you to extract them first. Have fun!
Important: This mod requires you to install the following mods:
Click on the links to get them.
Download this Mod
Note: This mod/texture pack/map has not been updated to Minecraft version 1.7.4/1.7.2 as of yet. You can, however, subscribe to our newsletter with the form below, and we will notify you via email as soon as this mod gets updated (You only have to subscribe once). Subscribe below now!