Here it is, Modloader for Minecraft 1.5.2. It’s extremely useful when it comes to installing other mods. Since most mods use this, this will be on the “Essential Mods” list also. Anyways, let’s get on to what Modloader is!
Modloader 1.5.2 – What is it?
Modloader is a mod that stops conflicts with mods that alter rendering, add recipes, add GUI’s, and much more. It is essentially the framework that is required by most mods that change gameplay such ass adding new items, new entities such as mobs and capes, and much more. This mod is very essential if you want your mods to properly work. There’s not too much to cover about this mod, however, it’s still required or your mods will not work.
Screenshots of Modloader 1.5.2 for Minecraft
This Mod does not have any physical appearance.
- The Steps (1.6 and up)
- The Steps (Windows)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps (Mac)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps for Forge and Modloader Mods (Old)
- Be sure to get WinRAR or 7-zip. It's a necessity for installing mods.
- Be sure to backup your "minecraft.jar" before doing anything! We don't want you to have to force update now, do we?
- Be sure to delete META-INF inside "minecraft.jar".
- Be sure to install the mods listed in the yellow box below first. They are usually mods required for the mod you want to install to work.
- The Forge and Modloader installation instructions only apply if the yellow box below states that the mod requires either Modloader of Forge. If the yellow box does not, use the "Old-Fashioned" instructions.
- The Forge and Modloader instructions only apply to the mod itself. Any mod in the yellow box below must be installed using the "old-fashioned" instructions.
- Close Minecraft. This is to ensure that the files will overwrite properly.
- Open up Windows Explorer.
- In the navigation bar, type "%AppData%".
- Navigate to "Roaming". (Skip this step if you can't see a roaming folder.)
- Open up a folder called ".minecraft".
- Open up a folder called "bin".
- Right click the file called "minecraft" or "minecraft.jar".
- Select open with.
- Open with WinRAR.
- Open up the mod. (be sure to extract the mod first.)
- If there are no specific instructions included with the mod, it is safe to assume that you drag all the files in.
- Be sure to delete META-INF. I can't stress this enough.
- Install Minecraft Forge, Modloader, or any mod dependency listed in the yellow box below using the "Old-Fashioned" installation instructions to the left.
- Start Minecraft up. Close Minecraft afterwards.
- Navigate to the ".minecraft" folder. Once you open it, you will notice that there is a "mods" folder. If there isn't a mods folder to be seen, create one.
- Place the mod inside the "mods" folder.
- Open Minecraft up and have fun!
Download this mod for Minecraft 1.5.2
If you have a different version of Minecraft, use the “Official Forums” link to get a different version of the mod. Otherwise, use the “Download Now (Minecraft 1.6.4 and Lower)” link.