More Enchantments Mod - This Modification adds twenty-two enchantments for minecraft. It will make your armor stronger, makes you move faster, and inflict more damage.
Overview of this Mod
Do you feel as if minecraft could have a little more enchantments? Well with the More Enchantments Mod you get 23 more enchantments. The More Enchantments Mod adds three boot enchantments, two helmet enchantments, two enchantments for all armor in general. It also adds one digging too enchantment, six box enchantments, seven sword enchantments, one chest plate, and one enchantment for leggings not including the enchantments that work on all pieces of armor. The boot enchantments that are added are swiftness which gives you a 12% speed boost in walking and in running, the high jump which lets you jump one block higher than normal as long as you are on solid ground, and ice step my favorite for boots it freezes water as you walk over it (never have to swim again), it also lets you freeze lava into obsidian as long as you don’t move to fast, it lets you turn off fire with you feet and it reduces fire damage. The helmet enchantments include horticulture which makes grass and vines around you grows at a rapid pace, and night vision you wont need as many torches for mining now. The tool enchantment is haste which makes it break blocks quicker, works on shovel, pick axe, and axe. The chest plate enchantments is healing which heals half a heart every ten seconds, you regenerate quicker if you have less than three hearts.
The legging enchantment is cloud which slows your descent speed in air and lowers fall damage. Other enchantments for armor are anti venom which provides resistance to poison and splash damage. The bow enchantments which are blast which makes a smoke screen and knocks them back, sharpshooter which increases the speed of your arrows and and are unaffected by gravity so they will keep flying until it hits a target, homing which shoot the arrows at where your looking at block or mob, splash slowness effect which slows them down it will also slow you down if your in range, splash venom that poisons your target for 6 seconds and quick draw which increases the firing speed. The sword enchantments are leech which feeds you as you inflict 5 hearts worth of damage, wisdom which gives you 50% more experience, poison aspect which poisons your target for 7 seconds, lethargy which slows your opponent down, counter parry which helps you counter attack, penetrate which bypasses armor, and verticality which throws your foes 5 blocks into the air. Now with this mod you can defeat countless enemies.
Screenshots of this Mod
Here are some screenshots showcasing the mod:
Videos of this Mod
Here is a video showing what the mod does.
How to Install this Mod
- The Steps (1.6 and up)
- The Steps (Windows)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps (Mac)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps for Forge and Modloader Mods (Old)
- Be sure to get WinRAR or 7-zip. It’s a necessity for installing mods.
- Be sure to backup your “minecraft.jar” before doing anything! We don’t want you to have to force update now, do we?
- Be sure to delete META-INF inside “minecraft.jar”.
- Be sure to install the mods listed in the yellow box below first. They are usually mods required for the mod you want to install to work.
- The Forge and Modloader installation instructions only apply if the yellow box below states that the mod requires either Modloader of Forge. If the yellow box does not, use the “Old-Fashioned” instructions.
- The Forge and Modloader instructions only apply to the mod itself. Any mod in the yellow box below must be installed using the “old-fashioned” instructions.
In the case that you need more help, post a comment below. We will be glad to help you out!
If you need any additional support, just comment below, or on the post mentioned above! We will be glad to help out!
- Close Minecraft. This is to ensure that the files will overwrite properly.
- Open up Windows Explorer.
- In the navigation bar, type “%AppData%”.
- Navigate to “Roaming”. (Skip this step if you can’t see a roaming folder.)
- Open up a folder called “.minecraft”.
- Open up a folder called “bin”.
- Right click the file called “minecraft” or “minecraft.jar”.
- Select open with.
- Open with WinRAR.
- Open up the mod. (be sure to extract the mod first.)
- If there are no specific instructions included with the mod, it is safe to assume that you drag all the files in.
- Be sure to delete META-INF. I can’t stress this enough.
That’s it! Have fun!
Hopefully that helped you out! If not, you could post it in the comments, and we will help you!
- Install Minecraft Forge, Modloader, or any mod dependency listed in the yellow box below using the “Old-Fashioned” installation instructions to the left.
- Start Minecraft up. Close Minecraft afterwards.
- Navigate to the “.minecraft” folder. Once you open it, you will notice that there is a “mods” folder. If there isn’t a mods folder to be seen, create one.
- Place the mod inside the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft up and have fun!
For the most part, that’s it when it comes to Modloader and Forge mods. Also, please note that you no longer have to do steps 1 and 2 once you already installed it the first time (you may need to reinstall them however, if you updated your client). Also, just a heads up, if you don’t see the mod loaded into the game, you might have to extract the mod into a folder. Most mods work in their zipped form, but some require you to extract them first. Have fun!
Important: This mod requires you to install the following mods:
Click on the links to get them.
Download this Mod
Note: This mod/texture pack/map has not been updated to Minecraft version 1.7.4/1.7.2 as of yet. You can, however, subscribe to our newsletter with the form below, and we will notify you via email as soon as this mod gets updated (You only have to subscribe once). Subscribe below now!