Overview of this Mod
I loved playing nerf when I was a child. It was incredibly tense and thrilling, and I even loved setting the battleifelds up, so that it includes cover, tactical areas for flanking, and even bases to capture. Basically, we just put boxes everywhere and ran around shooting each other. Nevertheless, it was quite fun. Anyways, 9 times out of 10, you have either played Nerf before, are playing with Nerf guns now, or want to play with Nerf guns. I don’t blame you, they are really fun. If only there was a way to bring Nerf to Minecraft as well.
Luckily, there is, and you can do so with the Nerf Pack Mod! The Nerf Pack Mod is a mod that, well, add several Nerf guns into the game. What’s even cooler is that all the guns actually resemble their real life counterparts, meaning that you can possible have just as fun playing Nerf in-game as you would in real life. In addition to the Nerf guns, this mod also adds the machine gun turrets that can be found in real life, meaning that you can even set up guard around your base, without you ever needing to be there.
This mod is incredibly fun if you love competitive gameplay in Minecraft. This mod works on servers as well, so this means that you can play against your friends with this mod. Unlike the real life version, here, you can make arenas where the only thing limiting you is your imagination. How awesome is that?
All in all, this mod is pretty nice, an dis recommended for you if you enjoyed playing with nerf guns, or would like to play wither Nerf guns in the near future.
Screenshots of this Mod
Here are some screenshots showcasing the mod:
Videos of this Mod
Here is a video showing what the mod does.
How to Install this Mod
- The Steps (1.6 and up)
- The Steps (Windows)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps (Mac)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps for Forge and Modloader Mods (Old)
- Be sure to get WinRAR or 7-zip. It’s a necessity for installing mods.
- Be sure to backup your “minecraft.jar” before doing anything! We don’t want you to have to force update now, do we?
- Be sure to delete META-INF inside “minecraft.jar”.
- Be sure to install the mods listed in the yellow box below first. They are usually mods required for the mod you want to install to work.
- The Forge and Modloader installation instructions only apply if the yellow box below states that the mod requires either Modloader of Forge. If the yellow box does not, use the “Old-Fashioned” instructions.
- The Forge and Modloader instructions only apply to the mod itself. Any mod in the yellow box below must be installed using the “old-fashioned” instructions.
In the case that you need more help, post a comment below. We will be glad to help you out!
If you need any additional support, just comment below, or on the post mentioned above! We will be glad to help out!
- Close Minecraft. This is to ensure that the files will overwrite properly.
- Open up Windows Explorer.
- In the navigation bar, type “%AppData%”.
- Navigate to “Roaming”. (Skip this step if you can’t see a roaming folder.)
- Open up a folder called “.minecraft”.
- Open up a folder called “bin”.
- Right click the file called “minecraft” or “minecraft.jar”.
- Select open with.
- Open with WinRAR.
- Open up the mod. (be sure to extract the mod first.)
- If there are no specific instructions included with the mod, it is safe to assume that you drag all the files in.
- Be sure to delete META-INF. I can’t stress this enough.
That’s it! Have fun!
Hopefully that helped you out! If not, you could post it in the comments, and we will help you!
- Install Minecraft Forge, Modloader, or any mod dependency listed in the yellow box below using the “Old-Fashioned” installation instructions to the left.
- Start Minecraft up. Close Minecraft afterwards.
- Navigate to the “.minecraft” folder. Once you open it, you will notice that there is a “mods” folder. If there isn’t a mods folder to be seen, create one.
- Place the mod inside the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft up and have fun!
For the most part, that’s it when it comes to Modloader and Forge mods. Also, please note that you no longer have to do steps 1 and 2 once you already installed it the first time (you may need to reinstall them however, if you updated your client). Also, just a heads up, if you don’t see the mod loaded into the game, you might have to extract the mod into a folder. Most mods work in their zipped form, but some require you to extract them first. Have fun!
Important: This mod requires you to install the following mods:
Click on the links to get them.
Download this Mod
Note: This mod/texture pack/map has not been updated to Minecraft version 1.7.4/1.7.2 as of yet. You can, however, subscribe to our newsletter with the form below, and we will notify you via email as soon as this mod gets updated (You only have to subscribe once). Subscribe below now!
Download Now (Minecraft 1.6.4 and Lower)