Radar Mod – Track all of the mobs near you, and become the PVP king of the server you go on! No more sudden ambushes by the enemy team!
Overview of this Mod
I hate being ambushed by creepers, zombies, and skeletons, especially when I’m at low health. It’s downright hard to get away from a creeper that had time to ignite itself for 2 seconds, and even if you try, it’s almost impossible to get out undamaged. If you’re on hard, a creeper blast right next to you can mean sudden death.
Thanks to this mod, you can prevent that! Anyways, the radar mod is a mod that does exactly what it says, meaning that it provides a radar that gives you detailed information about the world around you. This goes from apple drops, to even other players! Yeah, that’s right! you can even track players! Not only can you survive against creeper ambushed, but you can also tell if a player is coming toward you! As you can tell by the current description, this mod is incredibly useful when it comes to the survival game type.
For example, let’s say you are in a PVP faction on a really big server, where factions are constantly at war. Your faction can get ambushed at any minute. With this mod installed, you can be the intelligence for your faction, and you can tell your faction whenever another faction is coming. All in all, this mod is great, and is an absolute necessity for all PVP players, or people who are sick of being ambushed by mobs.
Screenshots of this Mod
Videos of this Mod
Here is a video showing what the mod does.
How to Install this Mod
- The Steps (1.6 and up)
- The Steps (Windows)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps (Mac)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps for Forge and Modloader Mods (Old)
- Be sure to get WinRAR or 7-zip. It's a necessity for installing mods.
- Be sure to backup your "minecraft.jar" before doing anything! We don't want you to have to force update now, do we?
- Be sure to delete META-INF inside "minecraft.jar".
- Be sure to install the mods listed in the yellow box below first. They are usually mods required for the mod you want to install to work.
- The Forge and Modloader installation instructions only apply if the yellow box below states that the mod requires either Modloader of Forge. If the yellow box does not, use the "Old-Fashioned" instructions.
- The Forge and Modloader instructions only apply to the mod itself. Any mod in the yellow box below must be installed using the "old-fashioned" instructions.
- Close Minecraft. This is to ensure that the files will overwrite properly.
- Open up Windows Explorer.
- In the navigation bar, type "%AppData%".
- Navigate to "Roaming". (Skip this step if you can't see a roaming folder.)
- Open up a folder called ".minecraft".
- Open up a folder called "bin".
- Right click the file called "minecraft" or "minecraft.jar".
- Select open with.
- Open with WinRAR.
- Open up the mod. (be sure to extract the mod first.)
- If there are no specific instructions included with the mod, it is safe to assume that you drag all the files in.
- Be sure to delete META-INF. I can't stress this enough.
- Install Minecraft Forge, Modloader, or any mod dependency listed in the yellow box below using the "Old-Fashioned" installation instructions to the left.
- Start Minecraft up. Close Minecraft afterwards.
- Navigate to the ".minecraft" folder. Once you open it, you will notice that there is a "mods" folder. If there isn't a mods folder to be seen, create one.
- Place the mod inside the "mods" folder.
- Open Minecraft up and have fun!
Click on the links to get them.