Animals in Minecraft are really nice. So nice, that sometimes, you might want to be them. Imagine being in an Ender Dragon flying around your map, wreaking havoc everywhere, or, being a pig, and sneaking past zombies and skeletons. How useful that would be, not having to engage all of the hostile mobs that you see. You could now mine freely, without having to worry about fighting skeletons, zombies, or even creepers.
“What kind of mine is this?” You may ask. This mod is other none other than the Shape Shifter Z Mod. The Shape Shifter Z Mod mod that allows you to shape shift into any of the mobs in Minecraft, all with the click of a button. That’s not it though. This one also gives all of the mob’s unique features, such as Shape shifting into herobrine with give you times the normal strength you had as Steve.
This mod is incredibly useful for survival game mode of Minecraft. This model allows you to shape shift into a pig, which in turn allows you to produce cooked pork without having to find any more pigs. This is especially useful for those times where you run out of food somehow, and food is scarce on top of that.
All in all, the Shape Shifter Z Mod is a pretty nice mod, is recommended for anyone that would like to play their favorite Minecraft mob, As well as reap the benefits that the mob may have.
Screenshots of this Mod
Here are some screenshots showcasing the mod:
Now for some videos.
Videos of this Mod
Here is a video showing what the mod does. (Thanks to the respective video owner for making the video.)
Now you might want to know how to install the mod.
How to Install this Mod
- The Steps (1.6 and up)
- The Steps (Windows)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps (Mac)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps for Forge and Modloader Mods (Old)
- Be sure to get WinRAR or 7-zip. It’s a necessity for installing mods.
- Be sure to backup your “minecraft.jar” before doing anything! We don’t want you to have to force update now, do we?
- Be sure to delete META-INF inside “minecraft.jar”.
- Be sure to install the mods listed in the yellow box below first. They are usually mods required for the mod you want to install to work.
- The Forge and Modloader installation instructions only apply if the yellow box below states that the mod requires either Modloader of Forge. If the yellow box does not, use the “Old-Fashioned” instructions.
- The Forge and Modloader instructions only apply to the mod itself. Any mod in the yellow box below must be installed using the “old-fashioned” instructions.
In the case that you need more help, post a comment below. We will be glad to help you out!
If you need any additional support, just comment below, or on the post mentioned above! We will be glad to help out!
- Close Minecraft. This is to ensure that the files will overwrite properly.
- Open up Windows Explorer.
- In the navigation bar, type “%AppData%”.
- Navigate to “Roaming”. (Skip this step if you can’t see a roaming folder.)
- Open up a folder called “.minecraft”.
- Open up a folder called “bin”.
- Right click the file called “minecraft” or “minecraft.jar”.
- Select open with.
- Open with WinRAR.
- Open up the mod. (be sure to extract the mod first.)
- If there are no specific instructions included with the mod, it is safe to assume that you drag all the files in.
- Be sure to delete META-INF. I can’t stress this enough.
That’s it! Have fun!
Hopefully that helped you out! If not, you could post it in the comments, and we will help you!
- Install Minecraft Forge, Modloader, or any mod dependency listed in the yellow box below using the “Old-Fashioned” installation instructions to the left.
- Start Minecraft up. Close Minecraft afterwards.
- Navigate to the “.minecraft” folder. Once you open it, you will notice that there is a “mods” folder. If there isn’t a mods folder to be seen, create one.
- Place the mod inside the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft up and have fun!
For the most part, that’s it when it comes to Modloader and Forge mods. Also, please note that you no longer have to do steps 1 and 2 once you already installed it the first time (you may need to reinstall them however, if you updated your client). Also, just a heads up, if you don’t see the mod loaded into the game, you might have to extract the mod into a folder. Most mods work in their zipped form, but some require you to extract them first. Have fun!
Important: This mod doesn’t require you to install any other mods. Install this mod with the instructions above.
Download this Mod
Note: This mod/texture pack/map has not been updated to Minecraft version 1.7.4/1.7.2 as of yet. You can, however, subscribe to our newsletter with the form below, and we will notify you via email as soon as this mod gets updated (You only have to subscribe once). Subscribe below now!