Spino’s Structures Mod – Add more structures into your game, adding a more adventurous atmosphere to it! Exploring the world will no longer become boring!
Overview of this Mod
Adventuring in Minecraft has gotten quite boring. In my opinion, it’s missing a certain aspect, and that aspect would be the fact that there’s not enough structures to explore in the game. All there is, is a bunch of villages, a sand castle, and maybe, if you’re lucky enough, a jungle ruins. Other than that, there’s not much to do when it comes to adventuring.
That’s why Spino’s Structures Mod was created. Spino’s Structures Mod is a mod that completely overhauls the adventure aspect of Minecraft by adding several different structures into the game, allowing for further exploration, and ultimately, more things to do. Here’s some of the structures that have been added into the game:
- Creeper Spawner
- Skeleton Spawner
- Enderman Spawner
- Spider Spawner
- Zombie Spawner
- Blaze Spawner
- Little Tree House
- Mushroom House
- Ice Castle
- The Graveyard
- Ghast’s Skull
- Old Library
- Redstone Temple
- Easter Island Head
- Wooden Tower
- Tree House
- Dragon’s Skeleton
Very Rare Structures:
- Hell Library
- Lost Miner’s House
- Nether Crystal Temple
- Ender Temple
- Mexican Pyramid
As you can see, there’s quite a bit of structures that have been added into the game, ranging from very common, to extremely rare. This alone should provide several hours of fun and exploration. I guess you can even pretend that you’re playing some sort of ancient civilization finding game, like Uncharted. If you really wanted to, you could play with friends, and you could compete with your friends to see who gets the most amount of treasure!
All in all, this mod is very full featured, and is definitely recommended for anyone who would like to explore and go on an adventure in Minecraft.
Screenshots of this Mod
Here are some screenshots showcasing the mod:
Now for some videos.
Videos of this Mod
Here is a video showing what the mod does. (Thanks to the respective video owner for making the video.)
Now you might want to know how to install the mod.
How to Install this Mod
- The Steps (Windows)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps (Mac)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps for Forge and Modloader Mods
- Be sure to get WinRAR or 7-zip. It's a necessity for installing mods.
- Be sure to backup your "minecraft.jar" before doing anything! We don't want you to have to force update now, do we?
- Be sure to delete META-INF inside "minecraft.jar".
- Be sure to install the mods listed in the yellow box below first. They are usually mods required for the mod you want to install to work.
- The Forge and Modloader installation instructions only apply if the yellow box below states that the mod requires either Modloader of Forge. If the yellow box does not, use the "Old-Fashioned" instructions.
- The Forge and Modloader instructions only apply to the mod itself. Any mod in the yellow box below must be installed using the "old-fashioned" instructions.
- Close Minecraft. This is to ensure that the files will overwrite properly.
- Open up Windows Explorer.
- In the navigation bar, type "%AppData%".
- Navigate to "Roaming". (Skip this step if you can't see a roaming folder.)
- Open up a folder called ".minecraft".
- Open up a folder called "bin".
- Right click the file called "minecraft" or "minecraft.jar".
- Select open with.
- Open with WinRAR.
- Open up the mod. (be sure to extract the mod first.)
- If there are no specific instructions included with the mod, it is safe to assume that you drag all the files in.
- Be sure to delete META-INF. I can't stress this enough.
- Install Minecraft Forge, Modloader, or any mod dependency listed in the yellow box below using the "Old-Fashioned" installation instructions to the left.
- Start Minecraft up. Close Minecraft afterwards.
- Navigate to the ".minecraft" folder. Once you open it, you will notice that there is a "mods" folder. If there isn't a mods folder to be seen, create one.
- Place the mod inside the "mods" folder.
- Open Minecraft up and have fun!
Important: This mod requires you to install the following mods:
Click on the links to get them.