Overview of this Mod
Have you ever wanted to be a super hero? Well now you can with the Super Heroes in Minecraft Mod, you can be either Iron man, Thor, Captain america, or the hulk. To become one of these heroes you need to craft the specific armor for that hero, giving you powers unique to each armor. The iron man armor allows you to fly, launch missiles and shoot bullets, you can defeat any enemy with this armor. The thor armor gives you a goatee, allows you to summon lighting to burn your foes to a crisp, throw your hammer with explosive damage, defend your self with your hammer, and soar in the open skies. As captain you can either attack or defend yourself with your patriotic shield, you can launch your shield horizontally dealing damage to your enemies on contact, you also have a gun you can use to slay your enemies. The hulk a furious beast that will stop at nothing, with the hulk armor you retain super human strength, you can jump tremendous heights and take no fall damage and you can also use the well known hulk smash. With the armor provided to you, you can stop that bad guys and fulfill your childhood dream of being a hero.
Screenshots of this Mod
Here are some screenshots showcasing the mod:
Videos of this Mod
Here is a video showing what the mod does.
How to Install this Mod
- The Steps (1.6 and up)
- The Steps (Windows)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps (Mac)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps for Forge and Modloader Mods (Old)
- Be sure to get WinRAR or 7-zip. It's a necessity for installing mods.
- Be sure to backup your "minecraft.jar" before doing anything! We don't want you to have to force update now, do we?
- Be sure to delete META-INF inside "minecraft.jar".
- Be sure to install the mods listed in the yellow box below first. They are usually mods required for the mod you want to install to work.
- The Forge and Modloader installation instructions only apply if the yellow box below states that the mod requires either Modloader of Forge. If the yellow box does not, use the "Old-Fashioned" instructions.
- The Forge and Modloader instructions only apply to the mod itself. Any mod in the yellow box below must be installed using the "old-fashioned" instructions.
- Close Minecraft. This is to ensure that the files will overwrite properly.
- Open up Windows Explorer.
- In the navigation bar, type "%AppData%".
- Navigate to "Roaming". (Skip this step if you can't see a roaming folder.)
- Open up a folder called ".minecraft".
- Open up a folder called "bin".
- Right click the file called "minecraft" or "minecraft.jar".
- Select open with.
- Open with WinRAR.
- Open up the mod. (be sure to extract the mod first.)
- If there are no specific instructions included with the mod, it is safe to assume that you drag all the files in.
- Be sure to delete META-INF. I can't stress this enough.
- Install Minecraft Forge, Modloader, or any mod dependency listed in the yellow box below using the "Old-Fashioned" installation instructions to the left.
- Start Minecraft up. Close Minecraft afterwards.
- Navigate to the ".minecraft" folder. Once you open it, you will notice that there is a "mods" folder. If there isn't a mods folder to be seen, create one.
- Place the mod inside the "mods" folder.
- Open Minecraft up and have fun!
Important: This mod requires you to install the following mods:
Click on the links to get them.