Super Mario Mod – Relive your childhood memories of Super Mario Brothers with this mod! Stomp those Goombas once more!
Overview of this Mod
Are you a Super Mario? Then this is the mod for you. This mod adds 19 usable blocks,
and 30 usable items including tools, weapons and armor. The blocks available are the: Ground block, Brick block, Decoration block, Underground Ground block,Underground Brick block, Underground Decoration block, Underwater Ground block, Underwater Plant, Snow Ground block, Castle Brick block,Castle Wall block, Empty ? block, Empty Underground, Castle, Invisible blocks. There is also cloud blocks, Pipe part, Pipe opening and a trampoline.
The Tools added by this mod are the ivory tools crafted out of ivory which you can get from killing Goombas, you craft these tools the same as you would craft any other MineCraft tool. There is also a hammer which is the only tool that can harvest the Super Mario blocks. You can craft the hammer with diamond, iron, stone, gold, wood, and ivory. The usable items that can be crafted are the Super Mushroom which heals 5 hearts, the 1-up Mushroom which heals 10 hearts, the Fireflower which lets you shoot out fireballs similar to a ghast. You can also craft Bob-bombs which are similar to grenades, Starman which give you 30 seconds of invincibility,the pow block which sends enemies up in the air dealing lots of damage. You also craft gold which equals 1 coin , red which equals 5 coins , and blue coins which equal 20 coins, with a 100 coins you can get a 1-up mushroom.
The armor which you can craft is Marios hat allows you to break bricks with your head, a tail(cape) which gives you the ability to fly, Mario Pants which allows you t ojump higher, run faster and take zero fall damage, the mario boots allows you to stomp enemies. There is also Koopa troopa armor which you craft with the shells of the koopa you have slain. There is 6 mobs that are added the Goomba, the Koopa, Boo, Bob-omb, Bullet Bill, and Cheep- Cheeps. Castles and ? blocks are generated randomly through out the the world.
There are many things you can do with this mod for example you can build replica maps of the original mario games, you can make tracks similar to mario kart,and you can make fortresses where you and your friends can have a castle defense between each other. Well if you decide to download this mod I hope you have fun and enjoy this mod.
Screenshots of this Mod
Here are some screenshots showcasing the mod:
Videos of this Mod
Here is a video showing what the mod does.
How to Install this Mod
- The Steps (1.6 and up)
- The Steps (Windows)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps (Mac)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps for Forge and Modloader Mods (Old)
- Be sure to get WinRAR or 7-zip. It's a necessity for installing mods.
- Be sure to backup your "minecraft.jar" before doing anything! We don't want you to have to force update now, do we?
- Be sure to delete META-INF inside "minecraft.jar".
- Be sure to install the mods listed in the yellow box below first. They are usually mods required for the mod you want to install to work.
- The Forge and Modloader installation instructions only apply if the yellow box below states that the mod requires either Modloader of Forge. If the yellow box does not, use the "Old-Fashioned" instructions.
- The Forge and Modloader instructions only apply to the mod itself. Any mod in the yellow box below must be installed using the "old-fashioned" instructions.
- Close Minecraft. This is to ensure that the files will overwrite properly.
- Open up Windows Explorer.
- In the navigation bar, type "%AppData%".
- Navigate to "Roaming". (Skip this step if you can't see a roaming folder.)
- Open up a folder called ".minecraft".
- Open up a folder called "bin".
- Right click the file called "minecraft" or "minecraft.jar".
- Select open with.
- Open with WinRAR.
- Open up the mod. (be sure to extract the mod first.)
- If there are no specific instructions included with the mod, it is safe to assume that you drag all the files in.
- Be sure to delete META-INF. I can't stress this enough.
- Install Minecraft Forge, Modloader, or any mod dependency listed in the yellow box below using the "Old-Fashioned" installation instructions to the left.
- Start Minecraft up. Close Minecraft afterwards.
- Navigate to the ".minecraft" folder. Once you open it, you will notice that there is a "mods" folder. If there isn't a mods folder to be seen, create one.
- Place the mod inside the "mods" folder.
- Open Minecraft up and have fun!
Important: This mod requires you to install the following mods:
Click on the links to get them.