Overview of this Mod
Are you a good guy or the bad guy? Well if your the good guy this mod isn’t for you, this mod is for those who like the villains in those good old marvel and dc comics. This mod allows you to be either Venom my favorite, loki, and Scarecrow, if you do not know who these villains are then you did not have a good childhood, just kidding Venom is one of spider mans many enemies, loki is the brother of thor one of the residence of Valhalla, scarecrow is one of batmans enemies. If you decide to be Venom you can shoot webs at your opponent be it mob or player and it will deal damage and reel them in for you. In Loki’s battle armor you have the ability to fly and shoot a chiatauri bolt to damage your enemies, if you are scare crown you can throw fear toxin towards your enemies to disorient and damage them simultaneously. So with these suits you can defeat your nemisis, and get away with those ores you have always wanted to take. So whether you take the path to justice or the path towards destruction good luck, and for those who want to choose the path of justice you can check out the Super heroes in minecraft mod which is similar to this one but you are the good guy.
Screenshots of this Mod
Here are some screenshots showcasing the mod:
Videos of this Mod
Here is a video showing what the mod does.
How to Install this Mod
- The Steps (1.6 and up)
- The Steps (Windows)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps (Mac)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps for Forge and Modloader Mods (Old)
- Be sure to get WinRAR or 7-zip. It's a necessity for installing mods.
- Be sure to backup your "minecraft.jar" before doing anything! We don't want you to have to force update now, do we?
- Be sure to delete META-INF inside "minecraft.jar".
- Be sure to install the mods listed in the yellow box below first. They are usually mods required for the mod you want to install to work.
- The Forge and Modloader installation instructions only apply if the yellow box below states that the mod requires either Modloader of Forge. If the yellow box does not, use the "Old-Fashioned" instructions.
- The Forge and Modloader instructions only apply to the mod itself. Any mod in the yellow box below must be installed using the "old-fashioned" instructions.
- Close Minecraft. This is to ensure that the files will overwrite properly.
- Open up Windows Explorer.
- In the navigation bar, type "%AppData%".
- Navigate to "Roaming". (Skip this step if you can't see a roaming folder.)
- Open up a folder called ".minecraft".
- Open up a folder called "bin".
- Right click the file called "minecraft" or "minecraft.jar".
- Select open with.
- Open with WinRAR.
- Open up the mod. (be sure to extract the mod first.)
- If there are no specific instructions included with the mod, it is safe to assume that you drag all the files in.
- Be sure to delete META-INF. I can't stress this enough.
- Install Minecraft Forge, Modloader, or any mod dependency listed in the yellow box below using the "Old-Fashioned" installation instructions to the left.
- Start Minecraft up. Close Minecraft afterwards.
- Navigate to the ".minecraft" folder. Once you open it, you will notice that there is a "mods" folder. If there isn't a mods folder to be seen, create one.
- Place the mod inside the "mods" folder.
- Open Minecraft up and have fun!
Important: This mod requires you to install the following mods:
Click on the links to get them.