The Wars Mod – Have epic battles with your friend, add arenas and new weapons and ores.
Overview of this Mod
Do you grow tired of building your own spleef arenas? Your hunger games arena not satisfying? Then the wars mod is for you,the wars mod adds eight new structures, thirteen arenas and an new class system. The class system includes the archer class which is a long range fighter and will assist you from afar, the guard class, the knight class which is your main infantry they go out and fight on the front lines, the tech class used to repair any machinery the scout class which specializes in going behind enemy lines and gathering information, and the healer class which specializes in healing your fallen comrades. The arenas that generate in your world are pvp arenas, spleef arenas, and the hunger games arena, this mod adds six pvp arenas and six spleef arenas. This mod also adds two towers, two buildings, and for castles. With this mod you can play with your friends form armies and go to war with each other, each army can claim one of the structures as there base and then from there you send your scouts to gather information, and line your archers on the walls of your castle to open fire on enemy infantry. You can alter the gates of your fort or castle into huge piston doors and have your knights stand in formation behind them and once the enemy arrives open the gates and prepare your selves for a blood bath. Well those are some of the things i would do, and yes i have a very vivid imagination.
Screenshots of this Mod
Here are some screenshots showcasing the mod:
Videos of this Mod
Here is a video showing what the mod does.
How to Install this Mod
- The Steps (1.6 and up)
- The Steps (Windows)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps (Mac)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps for Forge and Modloader Mods (Old)
- Be sure to get WinRAR or 7-zip. It's a necessity for installing mods.
- Be sure to backup your "minecraft.jar" before doing anything! We don't want you to have to force update now, do we?
- Be sure to delete META-INF inside "minecraft.jar".
- Be sure to install the mods listed in the yellow box below first. They are usually mods required for the mod you want to install to work.
- The Forge and Modloader installation instructions only apply if the yellow box below states that the mod requires either Modloader of Forge. If the yellow box does not, use the "Old-Fashioned" instructions.
- The Forge and Modloader instructions only apply to the mod itself. Any mod in the yellow box below must be installed using the "old-fashioned" instructions.
- Close Minecraft. This is to ensure that the files will overwrite properly.
- Open up Windows Explorer.
- In the navigation bar, type "%AppData%".
- Navigate to "Roaming". (Skip this step if you can't see a roaming folder.)
- Open up a folder called ".minecraft".
- Open up a folder called "bin".
- Right click the file called "minecraft" or "minecraft.jar".
- Select open with.
- Open with WinRAR.
- Open up the mod. (be sure to extract the mod first.)
- If there are no specific instructions included with the mod, it is safe to assume that you drag all the files in.
- Be sure to delete META-INF. I can't stress this enough.
- Install Minecraft Forge, Modloader, or any mod dependency listed in the yellow box below using the "Old-Fashioned" installation instructions to the left.
- Start Minecraft up. Close Minecraft afterwards.
- Navigate to the ".minecraft" folder. Once you open it, you will notice that there is a "mods" folder. If there isn't a mods folder to be seen, create one.
- Place the mod inside the "mods" folder.
- Open Minecraft up and have fun!
Important: This mod requires you to install the following mods:
Click on the links to get them.