TNT Mod – Ever wanted different types of TNT? Like ones that blow up, but make it so the drops don’t get hurt? Then get this mod now!
Overview of this Mod
The TNT Mod is a mod for Minecraft that adds several different types of TNT. These types of TNT range from ones that just set stuff on fire, to ones that cause mass destruction and destroy the map. There are even ones used for mining, and drop 100% of the blocks, rather than the 30% chance from regular TNT! Let’s get into the specific types of TNT types that were added from this mod.
Different Types of TNT Blocks
Below is the list of the TNT blocks that were added:
- Same blast radius as normal TNT.
- Creates lava along with the blast.
- Same blast radius as normal TNT.
- Creates a fire along with the blast.
- Slightly increased blast radius compared to normal TNT.
- Drops 100% of the blocks it comes in contact with, as opposed to the 30% from regular TNT.
- Incredibly large blast radius.
- Does not drop any blocks it comes in contact with.
- Used solely for mass destruction.
- Just like TNT, except it does more damage.
Now that you know what the different types of TNT do, you should check out how to craft them and what they look like
Crafting Recipes of this Mod
Here’s the crafting recipes of the mod:
Videos of this Mod
Here’s a video showcasing the TNT mod.
How to Install this Mod
- The Steps (1.6 and up)
- The Steps (Windows)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps (Mac)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps for Forge and Modloader Mods (Old)
- Be sure to get WinRAR or 7-zip. It’s a necessity for installing mods.
- Be sure to backup your “minecraft.jar” before doing anything! We don’t want you to have to force update now, do we?
- Be sure to delete META-INF inside “minecraft.jar”.
- Be sure to install the mods listed in the yellow box below first. They are usually mods required for the mod you want to install to work.
- The Forge and Modloader installation instructions only apply if the yellow box below states that the mod requires either Modloader of Forge. If the yellow box does not, use the “Old-Fashioned” instructions.
- The Forge and Modloader instructions only apply to the mod itself. Any mod in the yellow box below must be installed using the “old-fashioned” instructions.
In the case that you need more help, post a comment below. We will be glad to help you out!
If you need any additional support, just comment below, or on the post mentioned above! We will be glad to help out!
- Close Minecraft. This is to ensure that the files will overwrite properly.
- Open up Windows Explorer.
- In the navigation bar, type “%AppData%”.
- Navigate to “Roaming”. (Skip this step if you can’t see a roaming folder.)
- Open up a folder called “.minecraft”.
- Open up a folder called “bin”.
- Right click the file called “minecraft” or “minecraft.jar”.
- Select open with.
- Open with WinRAR.
- Open up the mod. (be sure to extract the mod first.)
- If there are no specific instructions included with the mod, it is safe to assume that you drag all the files in.
- Be sure to delete META-INF. I can’t stress this enough.
That’s it! Have fun!
Hopefully that helped you out! If not, you could post it in the comments, and we will help you!
- Install Minecraft Forge, Modloader, or any mod dependency listed in the yellow box below using the “Old-Fashioned” installation instructions to the left.
- Start Minecraft up. Close Minecraft afterwards.
- Navigate to the “.minecraft” folder. Once you open it, you will notice that there is a “mods” folder. If there isn’t a mods folder to be seen, create one.
- Place the mod inside the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft up and have fun!
For the most part, that’s it when it comes to Modloader and Forge mods. Also, please note that you no longer have to do steps 1 and 2 once you already installed it the first time (you may need to reinstall them however, if you updated your client). Also, just a heads up, if you don’t see the mod loaded into the game, you might have to extract the mod into a folder. Most mods work in their zipped form, but some require you to extract them first. Have fun!
Download this Mod
Note: This mod/texture pack/map has not been updated to Minecraft version 1.7.4/1.7.2 as of yet. You can, however, subscribe to our newsletter with the form below, and we will notify you via email as soon as this mod gets updated (You only have to subscribe once). Subscribe below now!
Official Post for this Mod