Too Much TNT Mod – Add even more TNT types in your game with this mod! Blow even more stuff up while you blow stuff up!
Overview of this Mod
TNT in Minecraft has gotten kind of dull. There’s not much fo avariety to them, and they don’t do as much damage as you would hope they would. If only there was a way to fix that, like adding more TNT or something of that sort.
Well, don’t fret any longer! The more TNT mod is here to save the day! The more TNT mod, as you may already know, adds more TNT into the game. On top of that, this mod also adds a new ore that drops five gunpowder when mined. This is useful, considering that this mod requires a ton of gunpowder in order to properly be used. Here’s some of the TNT added into the game:
- Creates an explosion five times larger than TNT
- Creates an explosion twenty times larger than TNT
- Creates an explosion one hundred times larger than TNT
- Creates an explosion five hundred times larger than TNT
- Meteor TNT
- Essentially the Nuke of this mod. It’s called the Meteor TNT because of the crater it leaves behind.
- Flat Bomb
- Flattens the land above and around it, but not below it. This is useful for times where you have to clear out large portions of land.
- Mining Flat Bomb
- Similar to the Flat bomb, but doesn’t obliterate ores, and also places torches everywhere. Mining is now going to be so much easier!
- House TNT
- Creates a house when blown up.
- Vaporize TNT
- Takes out ONLY water and lava. Pretty cool right?
- Ocean TNT
- Creates an ocean at the level the TNT detonated at.
All in all, this mod si a great mod for anyone who would like to have, well, more TNT in their game. I know I’m going to use this!
Screenshots of this Mod
Here are some screenshots showcasing the mod:
Videos of this Mod
Here is a video showing what the mod does.
How to Install this Mod
- The Steps (1.6 and up)
- The Steps (Windows)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps (Mac)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps for Forge and Modloader Mods (Old)
- Be sure to get WinRAR or 7-zip. It's a necessity for installing mods.
- Be sure to backup your "minecraft.jar" before doing anything! We don't want you to have to force update now, do we?
- Be sure to delete META-INF inside "minecraft.jar".
- Be sure to install the mods listed in the yellow box below first. They are usually mods required for the mod you want to install to work.
- The Forge and Modloader installation instructions only apply if the yellow box below states that the mod requires either Modloader of Forge. If the yellow box does not, use the "Old-Fashioned" instructions.
- The Forge and Modloader instructions only apply to the mod itself. Any mod in the yellow box below must be installed using the "old-fashioned" instructions.
- Close Minecraft. This is to ensure that the files will overwrite properly.
- Open up Windows Explorer.
- In the navigation bar, type "%AppData%".
- Navigate to "Roaming". (Skip this step if you can't see a roaming folder.)
- Open up a folder called ".minecraft".
- Open up a folder called "bin".
- Right click the file called "minecraft" or "minecraft.jar".
- Select open with.
- Open with WinRAR.
- Open up the mod. (be sure to extract the mod first.)
- If there are no specific instructions included with the mod, it is safe to assume that you drag all the files in.
- Be sure to delete META-INF. I can't stress this enough.
- Install Minecraft Forge, Modloader, or any mod dependency listed in the yellow box below using the "Old-Fashioned" installation instructions to the left.
- Start Minecraft up. Close Minecraft afterwards.
- Navigate to the ".minecraft" folder. Once you open it, you will notice that there is a "mods" folder. If there isn't a mods folder to be seen, create one.
- Place the mod inside the "mods" folder.
- Open Minecraft up and have fun!
Important: This mod requires you to install the following mods:
Click on the links to get them.