WW2 Guns – Ever wanted to get guns in Minecraft? Or did you ever want to reenact WW2 battles? Or did you just want to shoot stuff? Then this mod is for you!
Overview of this Mod
As the name clearly states, the WW2 Guns mod is a mod for Minecraft that adds, well, WW2 Guns. Believe it or not, this mod is very fun. Instead of using a bow to shoot targets at mid to close range, why not use a sniper rifle to shoot that Enderman from a very far distance, and before he even gets the chance to see you! Anyways, let’s get to the crafting part of the WW2 Guns mod, which is actually fairly simple to do.
Crafting Recipes and Screenshots of this Mod
The crafting recipes for the WW2 Guns mod is fairly simple. All you have to do is craft one of the following weapon boxes:
German Weapon Box (German weapons):
British Weapon Box (British weapons):
American Weapon Box (American weapons):
After you’re done crafting one of them, place them on the ground, just like you would with any other block. Afterwards, right click the respective box you crafted. You will get something that looks like this:
This screen will show you the list of weapons for the specify faction you crafted, along with how much iron, gunpowder, wood, and glass it costs. To make counting how many resources you have much easier, the weapons menu will automatically show how much iron, gunpowder, wood, and glass you have. All you have to do it click on which gun you want and how much ammunition you need (It will automatically take the amount of resources away from your inventory.). Now for the Guns List.
Guns Included in this Mod
Here is the current list of guns in the Gun mod:
- Kar98k (With Scope)
- Lee Enfield
- Lee Enfield (With Scope)
- M1 Carbine
- M1 Garand
- Springfield m1903
Screenshot of all the guns:
All you need to do is click on the respective thumbnail in the respective box in game! Now let’s see them in action!
Videos of this Mod
Here’s a video showcasing the WW2 Guns mod.
How to Install this Mod
- The Steps (1.6 and up)
- The Steps (Windows)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps (Mac)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps for Forge and Modloader Mods (Old)
- Be sure to get WinRAR or 7-zip. It's a necessity for installing mods.
- Be sure to backup your "minecraft.jar" before doing anything! We don't want you to have to force update now, do we?
- Be sure to delete META-INF inside "minecraft.jar".
- Be sure to install the mods listed in the yellow box below first. They are usually mods required for the mod you want to install to work.
- The Forge and Modloader installation instructions only apply if the yellow box below states that the mod requires either Modloader of Forge. If the yellow box does not, use the "Old-Fashioned" instructions.
- The Forge and Modloader instructions only apply to the mod itself. Any mod in the yellow box below must be installed using the "old-fashioned" instructions.
- Close Minecraft. This is to ensure that the files will overwrite properly.
- Open up Windows Explorer.
- In the navigation bar, type "%AppData%".
- Navigate to "Roaming". (Skip this step if you can't see a roaming folder.)
- Open up a folder called ".minecraft".
- Open up a folder called "bin".
- Right click the file called "minecraft" or "minecraft.jar".
- Select open with.
- Open with WinRAR.
- Open up the mod. (be sure to extract the mod first.)
- If there are no specific instructions included with the mod, it is safe to assume that you drag all the files in.
- Be sure to delete META-INF. I can't stress this enough.
- Install Minecraft Forge, Modloader, or any mod dependency listed in the yellow box below using the "Old-Fashioned" installation instructions to the left.
- Start Minecraft up. Close Minecraft afterwards.
- Navigate to the ".minecraft" folder. Once you open it, you will notice that there is a "mods" folder. If there isn't a mods folder to be seen, create one.
- Place the mod inside the "mods" folder.
- Open Minecraft up and have fun!
Important: The mod requires you to install the following mods (in this order too):
Click on the links to get them.