Xeno’s Reliquary Magic Items Mod – Add several new items into your game that vastly improve the experience of Minecraft!
Overview of this Mod
Minecraft has been lacking items lately. For example, there’s only swords and bows and arrows for weapons, and nothing more. Sure, you can use TNT as a weapon, but come on, that’s not really a viable choice, now is it. In addition to that, there aren’t any magical items into the game ,such as crossbows that light stuff on fire and whatnot.
That’s why Xeno’s Reliquary Mod has came to be. Xeno’s Reliquary Mod is a mod that aims to fix this problem by adding several new items and weapons into the game aimed to to make your experience much better. no longer will you have to roam around the land with just a sword in your hand, practically defenseless from creepers! In fact, creepers will fear you from now on!
To start things off, Xeno’s Reliquary Mod allows you to craft a handgun, which allows for you to engage mobs from a safe distance with practically no wait time compared to the bow and arrow. this can really save you a ton of times when it comes to survival. In addition, this mod also gives you the ability to craft a grenade, which should make quick work of hordes of mobs. These items are extremely useful when it comes to engaging tons of mobs.
All in all, this mod is very full featured, and this post has only covered a very small portion of it. There’s also a ton of features that revolve around the magical side of things, and it’s up to you to look into that! If you want a more in-depth view of this mod, check out the video below. In the end though, this mod is recommended for anyone who would like to add more items, such as weapons into their game.
Screenshots of this Mod
Here are some screenshots showcasing the mod:
Videos of this Mod
Here is a video showing what the mod does.
How to Install this Mod
- The Steps (1.6 and up)
- The Steps (Windows)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps (Mac)(Old-Fashioned Way)
- The Steps for Forge and Modloader Mods (Old)
- Be sure to get WinRAR or 7-zip. It’s a necessity for installing mods.
- Be sure to backup your “minecraft.jar” before doing anything! We don’t want you to have to force update now, do we?
- Be sure to delete META-INF inside “minecraft.jar”.
- Be sure to install the mods listed in the yellow box below first. They are usually mods required for the mod you want to install to work.
- The Forge and Modloader installation instructions only apply if the yellow box below states that the mod requires either Modloader of Forge. If the yellow box does not, use the “Old-Fashioned” instructions.
- The Forge and Modloader instructions only apply to the mod itself. Any mod in the yellow box below must be installed using the “old-fashioned” instructions.
In the case that you need more help, post a comment below. We will be glad to help you out!
If you need any additional support, just comment below, or on the post mentioned above! We will be glad to help out!
- Close Minecraft. This is to ensure that the files will overwrite properly.
- Open up Windows Explorer.
- In the navigation bar, type “%AppData%”.
- Navigate to “Roaming”. (Skip this step if you can’t see a roaming folder.)
- Open up a folder called “.minecraft”.
- Open up a folder called “bin”.
- Right click the file called “minecraft” or “minecraft.jar”.
- Select open with.
- Open with WinRAR.
- Open up the mod. (be sure to extract the mod first.)
- If there are no specific instructions included with the mod, it is safe to assume that you drag all the files in.
- Be sure to delete META-INF. I can’t stress this enough.
That’s it! Have fun!
Hopefully that helped you out! If not, you could post it in the comments, and we will help you!
- Install Minecraft Forge, Modloader, or any mod dependency listed in the yellow box below using the “Old-Fashioned” installation instructions to the left.
- Start Minecraft up. Close Minecraft afterwards.
- Navigate to the “.minecraft” folder. Once you open it, you will notice that there is a “mods” folder. If there isn’t a mods folder to be seen, create one.
- Place the mod inside the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft up and have fun!
For the most part, that’s it when it comes to Modloader and Forge mods. Also, please note that you no longer have to do steps 1 and 2 once you already installed it the first time (you may need to reinstall them however, if you updated your client). Also, just a heads up, if you don’t see the mod loaded into the game, you might have to extract the mod into a folder. Most mods work in their zipped form, but some require you to extract them first. Have fun!
Important: This mod requires you to install the following mods:
Click on the links to get them.
Download this Mod
Note: This mod/texture pack/map has not been updated to Minecraft version 1.7.4/1.7.2 as of yet. You can, however, subscribe to our newsletter with the form below, and we will notify you via email as soon as this mod gets updated (You only have to subscribe once). Subscribe below now!