Archincarceron – In the shadows of the burning lights and the heated atmosphere, your endurance is what matters.
Hovering over the battlefield are the dark gray clouds of the heated inferno all around you. Everything here itself gives off a burning energy and aura of despair. This giant island itself is the monument and floats in the protection of the void, one wrong step and it’s all over for you. Thisphenomenonstands alone with the protection of the flowing hazards that covers nearly every block and connects with anything near. You’re in for a treat as you must endure the the fire and lava that will scorch you if you take just a step near it. Your objective here is to step through and around these hazards to obtain the heavily guarded wool by not just incredible creatures being able to withstand this climate, but just being able to map out the mentality that created this island.
Archincareron is the 5th map in the Zero Mercy series of Complete the Monument collection of maps. A new difficulty of challenge arises with the mentality of the map. The map requires you to gamble your chances on what to destroy and what not to destroy, because what you decide to remove may make your objective ultimately harder to complete. This map also requires you to know when to fight and when to flee, know your strength against large quantities. You will need to be very flexible and versatile in order to make it through this map. Everything here will test your how quick you can build your way out of situations and how clever you are in turning a bad situation into a good one to help you in your favor. If you can harness that, then maybe you might have a chance.
Some maps have some rules. Here’s the rules of this map:
- Complete the Victory Altar with the specified wool.
- Do NOT use mob drops to craft metal blocks for the VA.
- Never play on Peaceful difficulty, use at LEAST easy.
- Do not leave the boundaries of the map. (usually bedrock walls/roof)
- Do not use any mods or 3rd party tools to assist you in the map.
- Do not use any glitches or exploits to give you an advantage in any way.
- Do not build any new nether portals. (relighting ones are fine)
- Do not break command blocks.
Some maps also have objectives. Here’s the objectives of this map:
- Find the Victory Altar.
- Complete the Victory Altar with the wool.
Note: This map consists of the following:
- Complete the Monument
Now for some screenshots of the map.