ChunkChunk Map – Yet another skyblock map, but this map adds a nice twist to the aged skyblock formula with a nice twist!
The ChunkChunk map is yet another type of skyblock survival type of map for Minecraft. However, unlike the rest, the ChunkChunk survival map consists of several different pieces of floating land, all consisting of different materials, and they’re connected with one another with glass blocks. What makes this map stand out is that fact that there’s floating sand and gravel, and there’s a challenge that requires you to collect all of the sand and gravel, which is a daunting task considering a single placed block too close to the sand and gravel will trigger them to fall.
Anyways, the map is very unique, and from a distance, it looks amazing. I would definitely recommend this map to anyone who would like to play another Skyblock map, but would like to play it with a slight twist.
Some maps have some rules. Here’s the rules of this map:
- You are not allowed to use creative mode.
- You are not allowed to use any form of fly mods.
- You can not spawn any items.
- Have fun!
Some maps also have objectives. Here’s some of the objectives of this map:
- Craft the whole set of wooden tools.
- Create a cobblestone generator.
- Craft a bed.
- Collect all of the gravel and sand (There’s a tutorial on how to in the forum post (link below)).
- Make a home that’s at least 10 blocks long and wide.
- Create a melon and tree farm.
- Craft a furnace.
- Craft at least 20 pieces of bread.
- Craft a bow.
- Enchant an object.
There’s too many objectives to list for this map. If you would like to see the full list of objectives, visit the official forums post (link below)
Note: This map consists of the following:
Now for some screenshots of the map.