Cluster Chunk – Jump clusters to clusters of a big color full block, made of other shiny and colorful blocks
Cluster Chunk is a map consisting of floating islands made of pretty much every single block in the game. The map allows two teams up to four players each and the teams are placed on individual Cluster Chunks to race against each other in an elimination match. Each island contains a chest containing a bed to set your spawn and some basic starting supplies. The game start as soon as it hits sunset where you can set your spawns, the game ends when yours or the enemies spawn has been destroyed and every member of the opposing team has been eliminated. The map also features orbiting satellites around each island that contains vital supplies, but they’re heavily guarded by mobs spawners.
Overall, the map challenges you in both your survival methods and your PvP tactics. The idea and functionality of the map is very bright, yet exploding with clustered colors. Play with your friends and race against them to see who can destroy the opposing teams beds first.
Some maps have some rules. Here’s the rules of this map:
- Beds can be stolen and destroyed, but cannot crafted
- Dying without a bed spawn results in elimination
- The team with the last man standing wins
- Do not take blocks or items from spawn structures
- Once the game has started, the spawn, rails, and the drop house are off limits
- Do not build any portals
- Don’t spy on the other team once you have been eliminated
Some maps also have objectives. Here’s the objectives of this map:
- Work with your team to become victorious
Note: This map consists of the following:
Now for some screenshots of the map.