Forsaken City – Everything left in ruins and what lies behind it’s shattered history is your new treasure.
Abandoned long ago, a city underground has been left undisturbed and untouched for centuries. Covered in the growth of nature, it lies within the protection of unknown mobs. The treasure or your treasure is the wool that has been placed at the end of the long line of hazards. That’s all that lies between you and your crossing through enemy lines. Be quick with your thoughts and swift on your feet in order to make it through without any getting tough. Time is of the essence.
Forsaken City is the 8th map in the Zero Mercy series of mini Complete the Monument collections. This map is fairly straight forward with nothing to really explain. A big area to roam around the enemies and a giant ring of circle with pillars on fire to guide your way to the end. Your only problem here is the dark that spawns mobs everywhere and the ring of fire. Other than that, your danger free of anything else that might stop you. This map like the others, sports two pieces of wool at the end of this map. All you have to do is charge your way through and then charge right back.
Some maps have some rules. Here’s the rules of this map:
- Complete the Victory Altar with the specified wool.
- Do NOT use mob drops to craft metal blocks for the VA.
- Never play on Peaceful difficulty, use at LEAST easy.
- Do not leave the boundaries of the map. (usually bedrock walls/roof)
- Do not use any mods or 3rd party tools to assist you in the map.
- Do not use any glitches or exploits to give you an advantage in any way.
- Do not build any new nether portals. (relighting ones are fine)
- Do not break command blocks.
Some maps also have objectives. Here’s the objectives of this map:
- Search for wool that have been scattered around the map.
- Complete the Victory Altar using the specified wool.
Note: This map consists of the following:
- Complete the Monument
Now for some screenshots of the map.