From Ashes – Everything destroyed, nothing remains except for ashes and smoke. Here, a man’s trash is another man’s treasure
From Ashes is a map with open-world restrictions and is set in a post-apocalyptic world. From what you know, you were on a ship that has been wrecked on an island after a nuclear incident. What you see in front of you is a mysterious island and you feel an odd powercoarsethrough the veins of the island. You must search for the center of it’s power by finding cores that are disguised as colored wool and place them them on the monument to forge your key. Use the key to unlock the atomic shelter hidden beneath the ashes and rebuild your hope alone.
The map shows terrain that looks very threatening to you and just the looks alone makes you watch every single step with great care. It features custom mobs, items and weapons fitting to survive any dangers in an alien environment. Don’t let those words trick into thinking you are safe with those weapons, here, you’re never safe. It also includes the custom or unique mobs in a story line to reveal what has happened, how it happened, and what you can do to save yourself from more happening. The map features hidden dungeons and mini-dungeons that include some of the custom loot, while the regular custom dungeons include the cores. The cores are heavily guarded in the dungeon with lethal mobs in dangerous quantities. Not only that, you’ll have to tread your way lightly through traps and speed through puzzles if you want to make it through alive. You’ll go insane with the heat of living and the multiple hours of pure challenges that await your arrival.
Some maps require some additional items, such as a mod or a texture pack. This map requires the following:
- Recommended to use the texture pack given with the file
Some maps have some rules. Here’s the rules of this map:
- You can craft, place and break everything.
- Don’t leave the map boundaries.
- Play on at least easy
- Do not enter the Nether or the End
- Use only wools found in the dungeons marked by the beacon beams!
- There is a story to this map, but it’s needed to pay attention to in order to progress within the map
- We recommend Mark Morgan’s “Vault Archives” as a custom music, you can download it free fromHERE
Some maps also have objectives. Here’s the objectives of this map:
- Find pieces of colored wool scattered across the map
- Use the found wool to complete the monument
Note: This map consists of the following:
- Complete the Monument
Now for some screenshots of the map.