From Flames – Jump into the destruction that has created the ashes from the flames of complete eradication
Set in a post-apocalyptic world, you live in destructed circumstances. From your current knowledge, you survived a nuclear incident and you now dwell inside your atomic shelter. As you stay longer away from dangers and in the safety of your home, the dangers engulf the world leaving you with nothing but horror that burns your eyes. Your shelter houses you and you currently reside in Flemchester city. The city is slowly being engulfed in lava and flames, this is your last hope. You must save the city from complete destruction and in order to do you, you must find the cores that unlocked your shelter that must be used to stop the world from being engulfed in flames and eternal darkness. Unfortunately, you used up the previous cores to get this far, you’ll have to exit your safety and venture into the dangers of the land to find more cores disguised as wool to power another mysterious device capable of stopping the lava floods.
This map features open-world restrictions that you can travel with certain boundaries and within those boundaries are hidden dungeons. Also some hidden mini-dungeons that contain another feature, custom loot. There are custom items, weapons, and mobs each with their own unique names. Search for these weapons to aid you in saving what was once, your world. Another unique feature is that all the loot can be randomized with a little help with some extra functions. While just surviving is fun, you can follow along with the story line given with the map and the ones in-game. Although there is a story line with this map, it is not needed to be followed in order to progress in the map. Take yourself out of your comfort zone and do what you must to revive the hope that was lost.
Some maps require some additional items, such as a mod or a texture pack. This map requires the following:
- Recommended to use the texture pack given with the file
Some maps have some rules. Here’s the rules of this map:
- You can craft, place and break everything.
- Don’t leave the map boundaries.
- Play on at least easy
- Do not enter the Nether or The End
- Use only wool found in the dungeons marked by beacon beams!
- There is a storyline and lore, but you don’t have to pay attention to them in order to progress.
- We recommend Mark Morgan’s “Vault Archives” as a custom music, you can download it free here
Some maps also have objectives. Here’s the objectives of this map:
- Find pieces of colored wool scattered across the map
- Use the found colored wool to complete the monument
- Complete the monument and stop the world from complete destruction
Note: This map consists of the following:
- Complete the Monument
Now for some screenshots of the map.