Goldthread Lattice – Beautifully woven blocks that shine bright in shades of gold, drawing you in for greed.
A mystery and a legend that draws in challengers to discover the treasure that lies underneath. Deep in the underground lies a lonely cave filled with the wonders of gold everywhere. Beautiful threads of gold are woven from one edge of the cave to the other, leaving only a sight to behold as the gold glitters before your eyes. This is a treasure, but treasures were never easy to obtain. Your obstacle is your current confidence in your performance, whether or not you have the appropriate mental thoughts to help you brave the threads that are hung over the lava, or just impure greed. Not only is the obstacle your decision in which path you choose, but the hostile creatures that guard what you so desire. Prepare yourself to fight against the magic that these threads give off and tread carefully over these tenuous fibers that hold the structure together.
Goldthread Lattice is the fourth map in the Zero Mercy collection of Complete the Monument maps. This map contains a enormous cave and filling the space is a magical sphere in the middle suspended in air by the threaded blocks of glowstone connecting to the caves walls. Your obstacle here is the lava below you and the creatures that will attempt to knock you into the scorching waves. The map will have you playing for about 5 – 10 minutes while having to figure out the structure and then getting through it, then back again.
Some maps have some rules. Here’s the rules of this map:
- Complete the Victory Altar with the specified wool.
- Do NOT use mob drops to craft metal blocks for the VA.
- Never play on Peaceful difficulty, use at LEAST easy.
- Do not leave the boundaries of the map. (usually bedrock walls/roof)
- Do not use any mods or 3rd party tools to assist you in the map.
- Do not use any glitches or exploits to give you an advantage in any way.
- Do not build any new nether portals. (relighting ones are fine)
- Do not break command blocks.
Some maps also have objectives. Here’s the objectives of this map:
- Find colored wool scattered around the map or reach it’s guarded location.
- Use the wool to complete the Victory Altar.
Note: This map consists of the following:
- Complete the Monument
Now for some screenshots of the map.