IQ Agility II – Every jump and every step will really have to force you to think fast!
Your mind and skill will be put to the test in this map, pushing past it’s limits. This map is meant to train and improve your brain. Doing so by increasing your reflexes, puzzle solving, and timed problems. The pressure is on, it’s your objective to fight that pressure to make it to the end of the puzzle before time runs out. Physics puzzles, trap doors, hatches, and hazards will be thrown at you. Quick reactions and thinking outside the box is the only way you’ll be able to make it through this intense training of the mind.
IQ Agility II is a remake of the first training map and is the second training map facility in the Zero Mercy series. This map is meant to help you improve your timing and reflexes through hybrid parkour puzzles. This map will prepare you for those tricky rooms that will require some intense brain storming to solve. This map isn’t only for thinking, it will test your agility and timing with parkour puzzles which require you time your jumps just right or dire consequences will occur. Get out there and prepare yourself with the second essential part in surviving in the battlefields of Zero Mercy.
Some maps have some rules. Here’s the rules of this map:
- Complete the Victory Altar with the specified wool.
- Do NOT use mob drops to craft metal blocks for the VA.
- Never play on Peaceful difficulty, use at LEAST easy.
- Do not leave the boundaries of the map. (usually bedrock walls/roof)
- Do not use any mods or 3rd party tools to assist you in the map.
- Do not use any glitches or exploits to give you an advantage in any way.
- Do not build any new nether portals. (relighting ones are fine)
- Do not break command blocks.
Some maps also have objectives. Here’s the objectives of this map:
- Complete each training direction until you feel comfortable.
Note: This map consists of the following:
- Complete the Monument
Now for some screenshots of the map.