Article By BlueOrchardDecember 13, 2016
Just Jump – Leaping a few steps isn’t enough? Take it to the next level where it’s all jumping through more than a hundred courses!
Just Jump is probably the simplest description you could give for the map, which is why it’s the perfect name. Just like the name, the map is nothing except jumping. The map consists of 100 stages of pure parkour. The difficulty starts off nice and relaxing until you get into the later stages which the difficulty gradually increases. With each leap getting harder and each step becoming different, the course never stays the same. If it doesn’t work once, you may have to change your leaps or find a new timing on your steps. Whether you’re objective is to climb to great heights of danger, dropping from the sky, trying to grip yourself on ice, or even trying to avoid drowning in water and lava. The first few stages will start out easy just to get your fingers nimble for as the difficulty increases. After you’ve stretched your thumb or whatever finger you use for your space bar, you’ll start to get challenged mid way until the map reaches insane levels of jumping that would require quick reactions from your muscles and strategic thoughts from your mind in order to get through the level. Many hours of playtime, even more hours of rage. Are you up to insanity’s challenge?
Some maps have some rules. Here’s the rules of this map:
- Play on Peaceful at all times.
- Do not break or place anything except for beds to sleep in.
- If you can jump onto a level from natural terrain, DON’T. Restart the level from the beginning.
- Some checkpoint levers can be reached from natural terrain. Please don’t abuse this, and please respect the checkpoint system.
- Do not use any mods or outside programs to cheat.
- Enjoy yourselves and leave feedback on what you think!
Some maps also have objectives. Here’s the objectives of this map:
- Clear as many levels as you can.
Note: This map consists of the following:
Now for some screenshots of the map.
Here's a video of the Just Jump Map in action.